Chapter 80

When I wake, I'm met with the immediate pain of a headache making me still as soon as I try to move. I lay back down on the comfy bed only to find the room spinning slowly like at the end of a twisted carnival ride. I let out a huge sigh, holding my head and closing my eyes as I try to pull myself together but I can't. This feeling is out of my control and is my bodies way of giving me the middle finger for drinking so much last night.

I hadn't meant to, but I was so caught up over Harry's unexpected visit that I had to get rid of the feelings somehow seeing as I was supposed to be having fun with Jackson. But then again, the alcohol didn't help at all. It only made it worse, amplifying the fact that I missed Harry far too much for my own good which is how I ended up here in the first place.

I take another wary glance around the room, my head still spinning though I take it on this time as I wait for it to slow down so I can look for him. The room is still swaying slightly and I'm suspecting it's because I'm still recovering or still slightly drunk. Either way, I need to speak to him.

I finally sit up, pushing the blanket off myself as the stuffiness of the room takes over. The room is perfectly clear, all furniture neatly tucked into its rightful place leaving me in nothing but silence. I step out of bed, slowly placing my feet onto the ground, steadying myself with my hands to help push my drowsy body up. I stand for a minute, trying to recompose myself before walking in case one step leads me for a straight sprint to having my head down the toilet bowl.

The silence around me is deafening though it's soon broken by the sound of someone moving in the lounge area which only sparks my hopes and pushes me to go look. I want to smile at the thought of seeing Harry again, even though I know I shouldn't so I keep my facials straight as to not give anything away. My heart is beating fast as I turn the corner and into the lounge, only to have it plumet right back down to a tight strangle as I see a cleaner dusting around a large television.

"Oh lord my girl! You gave me a right fright!" she smiles with a relieved laugh.

"Sorry" I try smile back though I can't help the disappointment in my chest as I feel as if he has already left.

"No it's fine. I'm sorry, I assumed when your boyfriend checked out that the room was clear. My mistake" she smiles apologetically, picking up a few of her cleaning items before moving to exit and I try not let myself over think the the word boyfriend as she so how described him. If only she knew.

"Ah wait a second" I say, turning around with ease and I suddenly notice my lack of clothing. I have a t-shirt on which is good, but it barely covers my bottom that has the slimmest knickers covering it. "Did you see my... him I mean, did you see him leave?"

"Yes, only a few minutes ago love" she answers with a polite smile before finally leaving me in the room alone.

I stand in the empty space, almost angry at myself for not waking sooner but then again what good would that have done? It was stupid of me to have come here last night and I was crazy to think we could talk a lot of things through. And by the non existant boy who I thought was going to be here when I woke, I'm guessing he didn't want to talk either. I don't remember too much from last night, apart from the obvious cuddling with Harry which I will not deny was one of the best and most fulfilling feelings I had since I got here two weeks ago. As for exchanged words- I'm guessing there was nothing worth staying for which is why he had left before I woke.

I can't help but feel alone and cold, not just in this hotel room but with life in general. I would be lying if I had said my life had been better since I got here. Sure the hurt and pain of which he caused me to feel because of his mistrust was there, but that pain was nowhere as near as bad as the pain I felt from his absence- and I wish I had the chance to tell him that this morning.