Chapter 63

"We can't do this every time we fight you know" I comment sleepily into Harrys chest as I lay across him, my body just recovering from what happened moments ago.

"I know" he says running his finger through my hair before giving the top of my head a kiss.

We lay silent for a while, maybe even fall asleep, I'm not entirely sure but the next time I open my eyes Harry is talking to me.

"Ella.." he says in a tone that sounds like he's repeating my name for the second time.

"Mmm?" I reply wrapping myself around him even tighter. He's so warm under these blankets, I don't want to move.

"Are you hungry?" he asks running his fingers down my spine causing me to shiver.

"A little" I say, making myself more comfortable as I wrap my leg over his.

"Why are you so tired?" he chuckles a little, his chest vibrating beneath me causing me to move up and down.

I let out a small yawn before turning to look up at him, his bruise even more prominent this morning.

"Maybe because I was out with Jodi and Zac looking for you all night" I say reaching up and touching the small scratch on his lip.

His eye meet mine with absolute wariness of my actions and I'm guessing my thoughts too.

"So you have no idea who did this to you?" I decide to voice my thoughts, moving to his cut eyebrow I trace around it with my thumb.

"No" he says, shaking his head as he runs his finger tips up the side of my arm now.

"C'mon lets get something to eat. I'll make you something" he says.

Sitting up from the bed he grabs my hand and tries to pull me up with him but I grab the bottom sheet and hold on tight.

"What are you doing?" he smiles down at me, standing fully naked right in front of my eyes and I smile to myself knowing he's my boyfriend.

"I'm cold" I complain, snuggling myself back into the duvet that is still warm from our body heat.

"You're cold? Cooking's much more fun naked though I promise" he teases, pulling the duvet away from me a little as he tries to see my face.

"Too cold" I say again and turn the other way.

It's quiet for a minute and I start to believe he's actually gone to the kitchen, but that's only until the duvet is ripped away from my body and thrown to the other side of the room.

"Cold huh?" Harry smiles as he jumps back onto the bed then lays on top of me.

I try fend him off but he is too strong. He pulls my hands away from my body starts kissing me all over, making me giggle as he laughs against my skin.

"Harry I'm freezing!" I squeal as he nuzzles his nose in between my breasts before pecking me all the way up to my mouth to which I playfully push him away again.

I keep my arms covering my face as he lays his full weight over me and tries to pry my hands away. We both push and pull each others hands, both of us laughing as we struggle for the win though Harry finally ends up holding both my hands above my head with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"I win" he says gently before giving me a long soft kiss.

"I let you win" I lie, smiling up at him and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm sure you did, now come eat" he says giving me one last kiss before slapping the side of my bum, causing me to yelp.

"Ouch!" I say rubbing the stinging skin though it really doesn't hurt that much.