Chapter 10

Harrys POV:

I quickly start looking at the rest of the people dancing to try play off the fact that I just got caught. All the bodies moving together become one big blurr as that last vodka shot adds to my increasing dizzyness though I take another sip of my beer to try act as natural as possible. I can't believe I was just staring at her while she danced though I must admit, her movements were intoxicating and I'd be lying if I said they didn't get me a little excited. I'd never looked at her like that before. I always saw her as the organized, dull yet humorous, tough skinned girl that entertains and brings me tea every morning but tonight I'm looking at her completely different. She looks sexy and seductive with every movement she makes though not intentionally. She always kept me laughing during the day, only because we bantered with eachother all the time, though tonight I've really seen a different side to her. She's fun and undoubtibly adorable now that she's drunk. She's trying to maintain composure but I can see right through her as she smiles brightly with drunk eyes.

I snap out of my thoughts of Ella once I feel someone sit beside me. I turn away from the bright lights and sweaty bodies to find Jodi staring at me, her eyebrows raised high as if I am to know what she's thinking.

"What?" I mutter, leaning back in the cold leather seat.

"Like what you saw?" she asks and I immediately look across the table to Ella whom I know Jodi is referring to.

She's talking to Zac who's casually got his arm draped around the back of the couch. Ellas laughing at something he said and I can't help but feel a little jealous. Why the hell am I jealous? I don't want Ella. She's fun I'll give her that but she's not my type. She's far too classy for me. I'm use to the bag and trash type of girl, the one's you can rid of the minute you've fucked, and Ella is definitely not that type. She may look hot tonight but no way would I do that to her. She's actually one of the few girls I have respect for.

"Don't even think about it Harry" Jodi grabs my attention once more.

"What?" I respond, prying my eyes away from Ella's long tanned legs.

"I actually like her and I know you do too so don't ruin it" Jodi threatens and I know she's being serious.

Both her and Ella seem to have taken a liking towards each other very quickly which is odd, especially for Jodi. She hardly has any girlfriends as she claims she can't stand their constant bitching about everything in life which is funny cause Jodis the biggest bitch I know. But only when she needs to be I guess.

"I'm not going to ruin her" I say raising my voice a little which doesn't help in my defence against Jodis threat.

"I'm being serious Harry. Ellas a really sweet girl and I don't want her to be another one of you floozy one night stands" she says standing to her feet, looking down on me with a warning glare.

"She won't" I frown, getting a little annoyed by her over protectiveness.

If there's anyone here who's going to look after Ella it's me! I'm the one who's known her for three years not three hours.

Jodi finally turns away after a few seconds of us eyeing each other out, and walks over to Ella and Zach.

"Let's go dance" she says to one of them though I don't know who until she reaches her hand out to Zach.

He lets out a huge sigh before taking her hand and standing up, making me laugh as I press my lips to my bottle as I take the last sip. I stand to go join Ella on the couch as she watches them walk off hand in hand. I immediately feel the alcohol pour heaviness over my body as I walk over to her side but at the same time it makes me feel more free. I suppose I think I could do anything right now but I must look like a complete idiot to others.

She smiles at me as soon as I sit down, stretching both my arms behind the back of the couch.

"Are you going to go dance?" she says taking her half empty glass from the table, wrapping her small lips around the straw.

"Dancings not really my thing"

"Why not?" She asks curiously.

"I don't know. If I ever dance I'm usually pretty wasted when I do it" I smile, thinking of the last time I did. I jumped on top of a table in a bar and starting mucking around but I soon got kicked off by the manager much to the crowds disagreement.

"Are you wasted right now?" she asks and I can't help but notice how gorgeous her hazel eyes look as they stare at me with such innocence, coloured lights scanning across her skin every few seconds.

"Yeah" I admit, "but not so much I'm going to go dance. You can though"

"uhh no thanks" she shakes her head side to side.

"Why not? Looked like you were having fun out there not too long ago"

"What, and just let you sit here by yourself?"

"No, I'll watch" I let the words slip and regret it immediately. I hoped she didn't notice but soon enough her cheeks start to turn pink from my comment.

"Hey bro!" Matt surprises us as he walks over to with some random brunette chick.

I don't know if I'm happy that he interrupted us before it could get anymore weird or sad cause I was curious to know where it was going.

"Hey man" I say standing to my feet, giving him a quick greeting before sitting back down.

"This is Ella, Ella this is Matt" I say introducing the two of them.

"Oh hey nice to meet you" He says taking a seat opposite us.

"This is Kelsey" he says to the brunette who smiles politely at us.

She's similar colouring to Ella but no where near as pretty. I've never seen her before. He must of picked her up on the way here as he usually does. He's almost as bad as me with women.

"Why'd you leave the party so early man! It was just getting started" Matt says as he puts a couple of drinks down on the glass table.

"Uhhh I dunno just wanted to get into town I guess" I shrug causally even though it was because I wanted to get Ella away from that Damian dick.

It was so obvious he wanted to get into her pants and no fucking way was I letting that happen. The thought of her with someone else has been pissing me off all night. It's not that I want her for myself it's just I know she can do better than anyone in this scene.

"Allgood. You missed out on a huge fight. Apparently some dude was trying to nap some other guys chick" he laughs.

Fuck usually I'm that guy. I don't realise the girls are taken until I get a solid punch across the face. It's happened a couple of times though I don't let them get away with it. Besides, it's not my fault their girlfriends come on to me. Maybe if they werent so bad in the sack, their ladies wouldn't go looking elsewhere to get what they need.

"Harry, I just need to go to the ladies room. I'll be right back" Ella whispers to me and stands to her feet but I quickly grab her hand before she walks off.

"Do you know where it is?"

"No" she says pulling her hand away slightly but I stand and entwine my fingers with hers.

"I'll be right back" I say to Matt who now has Kelsey perched on his lap.

I lightly pull Ella along with me to the bathroom, holding her close even though we aren't walking through a big crowd. I wouldn't usually do this with a girl but there's no way I'm letting her walk around by herself. She's drunk right now and I know she could be easily fooled in to going outside with someone.

"I'll just wait here" I say leaning against a huge speaker that's close to both the mens and womens bathrooms, though its not playing anything.

"You don't have to be my body guard and wait outside Harry" she says letting go of my hand and I already want to re-connect us though I have no idea why I'm so eager. She's only going to the bathroom for gods sake.

I shrug and fold my arms across my chest to which she rolls her eyes and smiles at me before walking off towards the bathroom. She pushes the black swinging door open and it closes quickly, letting me only catch a quick glimps of her behind. Fuck she's hot. Even the small amount of torso she has out on display has me picturing things I shouldn't be thinking about. I look to the dance floor to try find Jodi and Zac even though I'd rather not see the two of them groping each other, it's atleast something to distract me from the dirty images playing through my mind of Ella's naked body pressed to mine. I scan the area multiple times but don't find the two blondes anywhere. They must be right in the middle of everyone.

A few minutes later Ella walks out of the bathroom, her eyes wide as she looks at the ground.

"Are you alright?"

"Ahh yeah" she says still not looking up at me and I begin to worry.

"So what's wrong then?"

"um I think I just heard a couple going at it in the cubicle next to me" she says finally looking up and I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" she asks, her eyes a bewildered, "Would you do that?"

With you I mentally say though I keep my mouth shut this time.

"You're such an idiot" she says smiling at me and I know it's cause she know's exactly what I'm like when it comes to sexual things. I don't have many boundries.

I stare at her for a while, finally taking in every bit of her beauty. Her brown wavy hair falls perfectly around her face and down past her slim bare shoulders. Her skin is glowing perfectly in the beaming lights, her eyes sparkling as she too looks back at me. Her smile fades and she presses her red lips together, letting them settle in their nutral state. I can't stop staring at the perfectly formed curves of her lips. They look so soft and sweet As much as I know that I shouldn't, I can't help but be selfish and lean in closer, wanting a quick taste of her pure mouth. ..

Ellas POV:

Before I know what's happening, Harrys lips are suddenly pressed to mine though they pull away only seconds after.

"I'm sorry" he says leaning his forhead against mine and before I can think about what I'm doing, a rush of excitement takes over me and I move my head so I can feel his soft lips once again.

I can tell he's surprised this time as I know press my lips hard against his though he soon brings his hands up and cups my face. I move my mouth with his not fully aware of what is happening as my head feels heavy with alcohol but I do know that the feeling of Harrys mouth pressed to mine amazing. We start moving our lips a little more, with confidence now inside me, thanks to the numerous amount of drinks I consumed, I playfully bite his bottom lip.

"Fuck" he mutters against my mouth and I smile at his reaction.

All of a sudden his large hands are around my waist and I'm being picked up and put on top of the speaker he was previously leaning against. We are now exactly the same height and within seconds out lips reconnect though this time he seems more greedy with his movements, his tongue slowly making its way into my mouth whenever I allow him. He pulls me by my waist so I'm right at the edge of the speaker. I wrap my legs around him and tug him closer inbetween my legs and he lets out a small moan against my mouth. I bring my hands up behind his neck as we continue to kiss but stop when I reach the bottom of his snapback. I badly want to run my hands through his hair but leave them resting on his neck and lightly graze my nails along his hairline. His mouth is warm against mine and I can taste the alcohol though it doesn't bother me as it almost neutralizes with my own. I let out a small moan as moves his hands down and gently cups my bum, making me eager to have more of him. Our noses lighlty brush as I angle my mouth differently, though we keep up our increasing pace of eagerness, out tongues now greedily exploring each other.

All of a sudden I'm left with emptiness, Harry's lips no longer on mine. I open my eyes to find Jodi has pushed him away from me, Zac standing close by as he watches.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Jodi yells at Harry and I immediately feel angry at her for taking him away.

"We're just kissing Jodi chill out" Harry says stepping closer to me as I jump off the speaker.

"Chill out!? It looked the two of you were getting into a lot more than just kissing" she says yelling at the two of us now.

"Nothing was gonna happen" I say quietly as I'm not even sure of my own comment. I guess it was getting a little heated but we weren't doing anything that bad were we? I have no idea how to asses the situation in front of me right now as I am too far gone to even think about the consequences of what I just did.

"Yeah because I stepped in! Who knows what could of happened" she says and grabs my wrist, "C'mon Ella we're going home"

"No I don't want to go home" I say trying to step closer to Harry but her grip is so strong and she pulls me away.

"Leave her Jodi. I'll take her home" Harry says following after us as we head for the door.

"No way. You are both way too drunk to be near each other right now. I'm taking her home and you can stay here with Zac" she says pulling me outside, the cold fresh air hitting me straight away.

The streets are pretty much empty with only a few cars parked up, the line outside the club completely gone.

"Get in the Taxi" Jodi says opening the car door while Harry and Zac stand on the curb watching. I look at Harry who's looking at Jodie with hooded eyes and I can tell he's angry at her too.

"I don't-"

"Get in!" she yells and I quickly do as she says as I can tell she will get me in whether I want to or not.

She slams the door as soon as both my feet are in and I watch as she turns to Harry. She looks at him sternly and he frowns back, the both of them obviously arguing, every once and a while pointing at me though I can't make out their words. I rest my head against the car door as my eyes start to feel heavy. I finally let them stay close, no longer wanting to battle the tiredness that has suddenly set upon my body after the events that jut happened.

I don't know how much time has gone past but I hear the other door open and someone gets in though I'm too lazy to look.

"Harry?" I mutter sleepily.

"No it's Jodi" she says and I can hear the bitterness in her voice.

"Where's Harry?" I say picturing myself wrapped around him once more, an electrical surge running through me at the thought.

"He's taking a taxi with Zac back to his place"

"Where are we going?" I ask hoping she says we're going to Harry's too.

"Back to mine and Zacs hotel. You can stay there with me for the night" she says much to my disappointment.

But I want to be with Harry...