Chapter 31

Even though Harry's smirk would seem to be a positive response I still had no idea what is going through his mind.

"Uh only if you want me to, I just thought um that oh god- ahh what am I saying" I bury my face into my hands in embarrassment, wanting to go back in time and never make the offer.

I wouldn't even have a clue what to do. Just as I'm about to climb off Harry's lap and run out in shame, I feel him sit up, his large hands coming up to mine, pulling them away from my face. I open my eyes slowly to find Harry smiling at me while he puts my hands down to my waist.

"I would love for you to pleasure me Ella" he smirks, lips only inches away from my own though his hold a small smile while mine show one of worry, even though I'm trying my best to hide it.

"But I don't know h-" I begin to confess but Harry interrupts me.

"I'll show you" he interrupts again before lightly pressing his lips against mine in assurance.

I relax under his touch even though in the back of my mind I am panicking about the thought of what will be happening soon. Or what I will be doing soon that is. He runs his tongue lightly against my bottom lip, letting go of my hands as he holds on to my bare hips. Again, I'm here nearly fully naked lying on top of him while he sits fully clothed. I move my hands to the bottom of his shirt, slowly lifting it up as we continue to gently kiss but we soon break it as I lift the shirt over his head and toss it to the ground. His hands remain firm on my hips as he slowly pulls me down with him onto the bed so I'm fully laying on him. My hands cup the sides of his face, my fingers pushing into the edge of his messy hair as we deepen the kiss. I can't help but smile against his lips as his legs begin wriggling beneath me attempting to kick of his shoes.

"Let me" I kiss him lightly before sliding down his body and pulling off his boots. I look up at him from in between his legs as he watches my actions. I know what needs to come off next, so instead of waiting for Harry to do it, I decide to take the lead and attempt to unbutton his tight black jeans. I fumble nervously with the top button for a few seconds, earning an amused smile from Harry, before sliding down the zip and pulling the dark material down his legs. Now what? Should I pull down his boxers yet? I sit awkwardly in between his legs for a few moments as I contemplate what to do next. Am I ready for this? I'm not sure, I'm so nervous as I've never done this and I'm scared I'll do it wrong and I want to please Harry so bad. The alcohol in my system is fizzling out fast, making my previous confident actions leave with it.

Get over it! Just go for it! My alter ego eggs me on.

No stop! You don't know what you're doing! My subconscious battles back.

Oh god I'm so confused.

"C'mere" Harry's calm voice breaks me from my jumbled ones.

I slowly crawl back onto Harry, straddling his lap once more as he looks up at me with contempt eyes.

He lightly pushes my back down, encouraging me to lie down on top of him again which I do so straight away, my hands now resting on his chest.

"It won't bite Ella I promise" he cheekily remarks with a dimpled smile and I can't help but smile at what I am assuming was supposed to be a comforting comment, though it came out more sarcastically.

Our lips meet once more, my tongue slowly moving into his mouth and he begins to move his with mine. His hands wrap around my behind, which is barely covered by the black lace, giving it a small squeeze which makes me push down onto his crotch, receiving a very low moan from the back of his throat. I repeat the motion again, applying a little more pressure onto him, making a full groan escape Harry's lips as they press onto mine. Seconds later I feel Harry slowly going hard beneath me, making it known he enjoys this motion. I move my lips to his neck kissing and sucking lightly at his soft skin, all the mean while rubbing myself against him making him let out light moans as he continues to grow. His hardness presses against my underwear and its my turn to let out a small moan against his skin as my centre begins to tingle. I run my hands through his hair, tugging lightly as I slide myself up and down, sucking gently on his skin as his hands continue to firmly hold my bum.