Chapter 30

"So are there any places you know you want to see while we're here?" Harry asks, leaning against the bedroom door frame while I look for my warm winter coat in the closet.

The clouds outside are getting darker by the minute as well as the wind banging harsher against the windows so Im guessing its freezing outside.

"There was an art gallery I wanted to look at but I think it's closed on Sundays" I say thinking back to what the waiter had told Jodi and I whilst we were waiting for our hot drinks after shopping.

"An art gallery" Harry says not sounding very interested.

"Yeah. Some guy at the coffee shop suggested it" I say and I notice Harry stand up straight, seemingly taking a sudden interest.

"Some guy?" He says walking over and sitting on the bed next to me as I begin to lace my boots up.

"Yeah, I think he has art work there"

"Oh really? And he wanted to show you this artwork did he?" Harry says sounding very suggestive though I have no idea what he's getting at.

"I guess so" I shrug.

"And what else was he going to show you?" Harry's voice speaks low and I look up at him to see his eyebrows slightly creases together though a small smile is playing at his lips.

"I'm guessing just the art..." I answer a little confused.

"I bet I can think if something else" he says with a small smirk.

"What?" I question curiously.

"His penis"

"Harry!" I hit him hard on the chest, and he lays back on the bed, both of us grinning from ear to ear at his stupid remark.

"He wasn't like that" I try not to laugh.

"I bet he was. Especially if you were leaning down like you were on the bench this morning while talking to me"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh I could see right down your top when you were on the other side of the bench" he smiles, trying not to laugh as my cheeks flush red.

"That's what you were smirking at me for?!" I say with a high voice and Harry nods his head.

"It was a great view believe me" he says placing his arms behind his head whilst staring at me, his teeth lightly biting down on his bottom lip.

"Stop!" I half laugh feeling embarrassed while standing up and grabbing my handbag off the small chair in the corner.

"Alright lets go" he says heaving himself off the bed with a satisfied smile.

He knows he's made me feel embarrassed and he's absolutely loving it. That's the thing with Harry, he always loves getting a reaction out of me.

"You're such a child" I voice my thoughts as we walk out the bedroom.

"You love it" he says very close from behind me and I roll my eyes at him even though its true.

We make our way down to the main lobby then walk outside to the beautiful streets of Paris, a big gust if wind hitting us as soon as we're out.

"Fuck it's cold" Harry starts to shiver, shoving his hands deep in his pockets.

He's still wearing his clothes from yesterday which is just a thin grey tshirt and black jeans. He must be freezing. I'm wearing long sleeved tops, jeans, boots and a huge coat and even I'm cold.

"I need to change my clothes" he says walking towards a cab, me following close behind as he hops in.

"Saint James Paris Relais et Chateaux Monsieur" Harry instructs the driver to what I'm assuming is the hotel he's staying at.