Chapter 52

Ellas POV:

"Wow nice place Ella. I love the furnishings" Jodi laughs as we walk through my empty apartment.

There's not one piece of furniture in here as I've been too busy with work though I did order some things online that are supposed to arrive in a few days.

"I know it's beautiful right?" I say sarcastically as we move into my bedroom which is a little small, but the huge kitchen, bathroom, and lounge make up for it.

"Stunning" she nods walking through into my on suite.

"Bathrooms nice" she says as I look out my bedroom window to the streets of London, "So where have you been staying then?"

"At a motel just up the road" I shrug and she crosses her arms with her mouth wide open as if she's offended.

"Why don't you just come stay with me and Zac?"

"Thank you but I don't want to intrude. I already stayed with you in the weekend" I say half lying.

It's true that I'm grateful but there's a bigger reason I don't want to stay there.

"It's cause you don't want to see Harry isn't it?" she raises and eyebrow once she joins me at the window.

I knew it was only a matter of time before he was bought into the conversation. I had managed to avoid it all of lunch, talking about anything to prolong the questions I knew would eventually come. Though with the questions just comes the rush of sadness I feel every time I think about what he did.

"Sort of...yeah" I say even though its 100% right and I'm thanking the heavens he hasn't come by the office while I was there.

"Well you were right to stay at the motel then cause he came around yesterday looking for you" she says leaning against the window sill just as I do.

I let out a sigh, still tired from the events that happened a couple of days ago. Hearing him say the words I had been wishing he was truly feeling nearly had me running back to him, but then I had to remind myself that he has said this to so many others, Jen included. I hadn't spoken to her properly yet as I have no idea where my phone is, and I'm glad, cause if she were to call and text me as much as she has been emailing me, I would probably go crazy. Which reminds me, I need to email my mum back. I'm guessing she mailed too since I'm not answering my phone.

"Harry told me what happened" Jodi says after a few minutes of silence, "And I think he's a shit head"

She smiles and I let out a small laugh. I'm glad we can both agree.

"So I'm not being crazy then?" I say turning to her, her blonde hair looking even lighter in the sunlight.

"No way. What he did was beyond moronic but..."

"But what?"

"Now just hear me out before you stop me okay?"she says and I nod in response, keeping quiet as I am eager to find out what she's needs to say, "Now I think we can both agree that what Harry did was completely out of line, for one, even doing that in the first place to you, and two, cause of the way he told you. I nearly hit him in the balls when he told me"

"I wish you did" I say quietly though she laughs when she hears my comment.

"But what he did was before you Ella and I know he was sort of doing things with you but what happened was before he knew how he felt. He's completely infatuated with you Ella. You should see the way he talks about you when you're not around. I've never seen anything like it. It's border line annoying" she laughs so I know she's just kidding though I don't know how to respond so instead I just give her a small smile.