Chapter 13

Ellas POV:

"Hah! No you are not coming to my house!" I laugh at the ridiculousness of his request but he doesn't look phased by my reaction.

"You can't be serious?" I ask him in a more calm tone.

"I'm ready when you are" he points down his driveway for me to step on the gas, while trying to hide a cheeky smile.

I stare at him in disbelief as I not only can't believe his mood has completely changed since dinner, but he is also requesting to come stay at my house, "I think this is probably the craziest request you've ever asked of me".

"Why's that?" he turns to me, no longer trying to hide his smile.

"Because less than an hour ago you wouldn't even look at me, let alone speak two words" I remind him and his smile slowly fades.

"I just had some stuff on my mind is all" he tries to say cooly but I can see right through it.

"Like what?" I push and he looks away from me.

"I don't know. Just a few things..." he mumbles off and I wait for him to finish though he never does.

I have a fair idea of what was on his mind since it had been on mine all day as well though I don't think either of us want to bring it up.

"Can we please just go to your place Ella" he looks at me with gorgeous pleading eyes that make my heart rate slightly accelerate and before I know it I'm driving us back to my apartment.

The car ride home was quick though Harry remained silent the whole time, staring out the window and not once attempting to talk to me like he usually would. We walk up the long stairs to the second floor and when I open the door all I can picture is Harry pressed against me while I sit on the high bench chair. My cheeks flush a little as I try not to look at the spot that was occupied by the two of us this morning, and I walk straight to the living room with Harry following close behind. Now what?

Harrys POV:

"Why did you kiss me this morning?" Ella says, quickly spinning around on her heels once we reach the living room. I knew this conversation would come up but I just didn't really want to talk about it as I had no answers for it myself.

"Why did I kiss you?" I almost laugh at her use of words but hold it in when I see her dark eyebrows frowning in frustration.

"Yes. Why did you kiss me?" she asks crossing her slender arms this time.

"From what I can remember you kissed me too"

"Well you came onto me first... twice" she says reminding me of our actions at the club.

"Yeah and you moaned into my mouth more than twice" I bite bag and she flushes read but I decide to push her further, "I remember quite clearly your legs wrapping around me and-"

"Ok I got it! I'm just as much to blame as you are" she says sitting down on the couch, resting her elbows on her knees and hiding her face with her hands.

"Blame? It's just a kiss Ella" I smile at the fact that she's so stressed out about this. I'm glad she has her face in her hands otherwise she'd hit me for mocking her.

"But why do it then?" she asks and I know exactly what she means since I've been asking myself that stupid ass question the entire dat.

I can say it's just a kiss but really I'm just as confused as she seems to be by this whole thing. I should have just walked out this morning. But I couldn't keep my fucking mouth shut about how I didn't regret kissing her at the club and she looked so god damn sexy with her wet hair covering her bare shoulders while she sat on that stool, looking at me with her hazel eyes, waiting for me to answer her. That stupid stool that I would happily make out with her on again, or do more...

"I don't know" I say honestly, not knowing how else to answer her question.

"Do you always do this to girls?" she asks but then almost immediately lets out a small laugh and I know she's mentally slapping herself, "Why did I even ask that".

"I'm not doing that with you Ella" I try to convince her as I know she thinks she's being played exactly like every other girl I've brought home in front of her.

"Then what are we doing?" she looks up at me from behind her long thick lashes, "because I think whatever it is, we should stop before it gets any more confusing. I mean we both know what you're like so let's just leave it there shall we"

She's right. I may say I'm not treating her like the others but there's no proof saying that I'm not either. Both times I've kissed her have been on impulse because of her sudden attractiveness I've grown to become sexually frustrated over. This stunning girl has been here the whole time yet I've never even taken the chance to properly look at her as anything more than my dads entertaining P.A. Ella is fucking sexy and I get along with her quite well when we are both in a playful mood but mixing attractiveness and playfulness will never end well with me. The combination of liking someone as a person and wanting to fuck them sounds pretty damn close to a relationship to me and that I am not into.

"Fine" I agree even though I would rather have her petite mouth against mine right now.

"Good" she agrees quietly looking around and I immediately feel the awkwardness entering the space between us.

"Could we at least be friends?" I ask, hopeful that our two steamy hook-ups haven't affected our previous fun natured relationship.

"Friends?" she asks and I know it's a strange concept. We get along well but I never thought I would actually consider her as a mutual friend.

"Yeah. We can just do what normal friends do and hang out and stuff" I explain, wanting to rid the awkwardness that just polluted our air.

I'm acting as if it's an innocent offer of friendship when really it's because I want to be closer to her more often. I know she's not the 'friends with benefits' type of girl, which I would definitely do with her if she wanted but I know she's the 'relationship' type which is not me. I can either offer her a friendship and try keep my hands off her otherwise I guarantee she will change her attitude towards me completely and I can't have that. I like Ella and I still want to be close with her like I was before.

"Uh I suppose" she answers and I'm relieved I still have her, "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I wink at her as a joke even though I'm half serious about my intentions.

"Harry!" she says slapping my arm.

"I'm kidding!" I laugh at her retaliation.

"I know you're joking but if we're going to be friends, we have to do it properly. No flirting and definitely no kissing" she emphasises the last bit.

Pfft she can talk! She was just as hungry for me as I was for her.

"Yeah, those rules apply for you too" I state as I picture her greedily tugging my t-shirt this morning. I know she wanted it too so I'm not just going to let her act as if I'm the guilty one here.

She opens her mouth to begin speaking but closes after a moment's thought, obviously deciding not to argue back. Good decision otherwise I'd bring up every little detail of her showing her affections towards me.

"So what do you want to do then?" she asks and I know she wants a serious answer this time.

Fuck I don't know. I'm not use to sitting in with friends, we're always out getting wasted at a party or night club. I look around the room trying to think of something "friends" would do on a night in and stop when I get to the TV.

"Movie?" I suggest not really wanting to but I guess it's better than just sitting here and fighting the urge to rip that white dress off her.

"Alright, pick one. I'm just going to get changed" she says standing to her feet and I trace my eyes up her long legs as she walks back into the bedroom.

Fuck pull yourself together. It's Ella.

I stand from the couch and walk over to the small black shelf next to the flat screen that holds a load of DVDs. I scan through them all in a couple of minutes, only recognizing a few though I've never actually watched them.

I pick out one that has a couple kissing on the front. That looks girly enough for Ella. Shit, but girly. I sit back on the couch and read the back to try see what I'm getting myself into before I commit to this stupid looking movie. From reading the back of the case I already know this Allie chick with chose this Noah guy. Its always happily ever after in these cliché movies that I don't really see the point in watching them. Just as I'm about to stand back up and change the DVD, Ella walks in and I almost let my mouth drop open at the sight of her.

She's wearing striped black and white shorts, extremely short shorts that show off her long tanned legs, and a tight black singlet. I'm assuming this is her pyjamas from looking at the thick black silk bow at the front of her shorts but she looks even sexier than she did in her dress.

"What did you pick?" she asks casually strolling over, taking the movie out of my hands.

"The Notebook" she smiles as she walks to the TV and I shrug, having no idea why I picked it.

"Do you actually want to watch this?" she smiles in hope and I know I can't say no. She looks far too happy at my choice.

"Sure" I shrug and pull my shirt over my head, chucking it on top of my bag that's on the floor.

"What are you doing?" she asks with bewildered eyes.

"What?" I laugh unbuttoning my jeans, knowing full well she's freaking out.

"Why are you undressing?"

"Well you got to get into your pyjamas so I want to get in mine. You know I only sleep in my briefs. Don't be weird about it." I say sliding my jeans down to my ankles and kicking them off with my feet. Ellas seen me like this a million times over, she's even seen my ass before so it's nothing new.

She rolls her eyes at me as I lie back on the long couch, "So you're staying the night then?"

"Yup" I say putting my arms behind my head, grinning at her as she walks out of the room. So stroppy tonight though Im use to her shortness when I'm being a cheeky smart ass.

"Here" she says chucking me a duvet a little too hard and I laugh at her attempts to hurt me. She's obviously not happy with me sitting in her lounge half naked which makes me want to push her even more.

I push the blanket to the side, not covering myself just yet as I want her to feel just the little bit more uncomfortable with me lying so exposed in front of her when she turns back around.

I watch as she turns the TV on the bottom right hand corner, and then fully bends over to put the DVD into the player, a small glimpse of her perky bum almost showing at the bottom of her hem.

Jesus fucking Christ!

I grab the duvet back and cover myself quickly as I feel a rush of excitement run down to my cock, making it twitch a little.

I close my eyes as I know I can't watch her fiddle with those buttons while I'm trying not to get a hard on from the perfect view of her ass.

"You okay?" Ella asks innocently and I open my eyes to find her thankfully standing up right now.

It's not that I don't appreciate the view but I'd rather not look than have to explain myself to her.

"Oh excuse me just a second Ella well I go finish myself off in your bathroom while thinking of you"

"Yeah" I try to say calmly and she looks at me as if I'm acting strange though I am I guess. Fuck I'm trying to cover a possible hard on that was about to be seen through my black briefs.

"I'll just get us some popcorn. Here." she says chucking me two silver remotes which land softly on the duvet that is covering my lower half and walks off into the kitchen.

I turn the volume up and watch the trailers as I wait for her to come back.

She returns with two bowls of popcorn, handing me one before turning off the main light and sitting on another couch. Fuck why am I lying down. I wanted her to sit next to me, though I suppose I couldn't do anything with the whole no kissing rule and all. I don't know why I agreed to this whole friendship thing. I should have just offered her the friends with benefit idea even though I'm 99% sure she would have said no.

The movies been on for about 20 minutes and I'm already bored. I look down at my half empty bowl and then back to Ella who is fully engrossed in this bullshit love drama. I pick up a piece of popcorn and throw it over to her couch, though it lands short and ends up on the floor. I pick another one, throwing it a little harder and this time it lands on her stomach. She turns to me and I quickly look innocently back to the tv as if it could have been someone else. She doesn't say anything but instead resumes her previous position. I throw another couple of pieces of popcorn that land on her boobs this time, making me quietly laugh as she looks down at them in shock.

"Harry" she warns picking the pieces of her chest and puts them on the coffee table. Not half the reaction I know I can get out of her.

I throw a few this time, every single one landing on her face. She quickly takes them off and fires them back at me.

"Don't" she tries to say seriously but I know I've got her.

I start throwing piece after piece as fast as I can and she ends up grabbing her bowl, doing the exact same thing back but she soon runs out, leaving me with still a quarter bowl left. We both sit up at the same time, me still throwing popcorn at her face much to her displeasure though I can tell she's trying to hide her smile.

She walks over to me and starts grabbing out of my bowl and throwing it back at me and with all the popcorn flying around, my bowl ends up empty on the ground though she continues to try throw the popcorn off the floor and onto me. I grab both her hands from where I lie on the couch and she tries to resist my pull.

She gets one hand free and giggles at her success, bending down and grabbing another handful, throwing it at me once more.

I hold her other hand tight and tug her towards me so she can't grab anymore to throw and she ends up lying right on top of me, her hair now a mess with a few random bit of popcorn sticking out.

Her face is only a few inches away from mine and by the sound of her nervous yet eager heavy breathing mixed with mine, I know exactly what's going to happen next.

Fuck the friendship rules...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

xxx