Chapter 17

"Is this the match between Fuji and Kawamura?" Yuuna came in
"Yes"
"Yuuna, where's our food, Nya?" Greedy cat Kikumaru asked
"The food? I asked my cousin to help look at it." Yuuna smiled and looked towards the match
"The first battle of Fudomine.....Ah! That posture!"
"What's wrong?" - Student at Seishun
"That ball!" Yuuna said in surprise, seeing Fuji trying to catch the ball, "Fuji-senpai! Don't! Don't catch the ball!"
"Fuji!!!!" A loud voice sounded and the Hadoukyu was hit back
"It's over..." Yuuna clenched her hands, "You three, hurry up and get the cooling spray!" She shouted at the trio, then said to the referee "Referee, we Seishun, in this match, we forfeit... coach, Tezuka-senpai, Fuji-senpai what do you think?"
"Forfeit" - the three said together

"Why? Kawamura-senpai can use burining seres to win!" The first year trio questioned
"Yes! Hanasaki, Fuji, Tezuka, coach, I can!" Kawamura also said
"Do you know more about the damage caused by the wave ball or I do!" Yuuna looked more angry, "what did I say to you! What did I say to you before I left! To cherish your body! Seishun can lose one match, it doesn't matter! There are four more matches! There is the golden double of Kikumaru and Oishi- senpai, singles by Klaido-senpai, singles by Ryoma and even singles by Tezuka-senpai! They have a high chance of winning! Kawamura-senpai, rest assured, leave the matches to them, the will win this competition!"
"Hanasaki... I'm sorry..." Kawamura lowered his head
"Inui-senpai, after spraying the cooling spray, take kawamura-senpai to the hospital. Let me...go and walk around" Yuuna puts her hands in her poker and walked outside.

~~~•~~~

"Ne, guys, what are you doing?" Yuuna went back after her walk carrying a few bags with her
"Hanasaki-san? Oh, Ryoma-kun is playing now" - Ryuzaki Sakuno
"Yeah, but it seems that Ehizen is in a disadvantage" - Hiroshi
"Really? Well, it sounds fun" Yuuna looked at where Ryoma is, "it's fun..."
'Hanasaki (Yuuna) is now more and more like Fuji (senpai)" - everyone thought (except Fuji and Tezuka)

"Inui-senpai, can you help me..." as she was saying that she looked towards where Kikumaru and Eiji and saw that they kept looking at her, so she changed her mind and walked to where they were "Fuji-senpai, please help me carry these"
Fuji stood there for a while and said "oh, sure"
"Fuji-senpai, you have to keep an eye on the things that are in here and don't let it get eaten by a kitten..." after that Yuuna smiled and took a meaningful look at Kikumaru
"Nya, Yuuna you meanie" Kikumaru lowered his head "you really are like Fuji"
"Like Fuji-senpai?" Yuuna's body became stiff and immediately returned to normal.
Everyone didn't pay attention, but all this was seen by a certain someone....

~~~•~~~

"Ryuzaki-san, you cannot enter the court" Yuuna stoped Sakuno, who was preparing to jump into the court
"But, Ryoma-kun..."
"Unrelated staffs must not enter the court, this is an insult to the players"
"But..."
"We are here"
"...Ok..."
Seeing that Sakuno doesn't want to run in, Yuuna walked to Ryoma "Idiot, what did I say, be carful, I'll scold you later when we get back"
"Tch, madamadadane" Ryoma desperately wanted to raise his hand to lower his cap, but his hand was held down by Yuuna. She moved closer to Ryoma and said in a voice that only they could hear "Onii-chan, don't forget, you cap fell..."
"...." And indeed his cap did fall off

~~~•~~~

Sorry for the wait everyone!!!
I've been really busy recently with all the online  work that has been sent to me,
But don't worry I plan on to make a second update before the end of this week to make up to the one update that I missed last month so please forgive me!