Past Life (1)

"Yona! Yona! Yona!" A girl yelled and rushed into the tennis court.

     "What's the matter?" The girl who was currently competing glanced at her, "Wait a minute, I'm in the middle of a match here." As she said that, she performed a dunk smash

   "6-0! Suzuki Yona wins!" The referee announced loudly.

   "Well, you played well, but your physical strength is not enough." Yona looked at the girl who was panting heavily in front of her, "Train your physical strength well, I believe you will be able to do it."

   "Well, thank you, Yona." The girl nodded with firm eyes.

   "No need." Yona turned to look at the girl who had just rushed in, "Kisa, what's the matter? Why were you yelling."

   "Huh? Oh, about that, Yona, aunt said that she and uncle are going on vacation, and she told me to pass it onto you and take care of yourself." Suzuki Kisa, who is Suzuki Yona's cousin finally got her thoughts together and replied

   "Oh, I know, this kind of thing happens often, and I'm used to it." Yona raised her hand to push away the autograph book handed over by a girl, and said lightly.

    "Uh, then what are you going to do this summer?" Kisa asked curiously, she knows her cousin doesn't care about anything, and she is someone who has no shortcomings at all, really she's just perfect!

    "Ahhh it's so annoying, there are so many people here." Suzuki Yona frowned, "I'll just do what I always do when they're gone. Alright, I have to leave quickly, or it'll get crowded." As soon as she said that she was gone like the wind

   "Hey! Yona!" Kisa lowered her hands in despair, seeing as more and more people are gathering around, she also decided to leave as quickly as possible

Speaking of Yona...

    "Ahh, why are there so many people every time after a match... (she's saying as though she didn't win five consecutive championships!)" Yona muttered, "Huh? What's this!" , she bent down, picked up the yellow ball that rolled toward her feet, she squinted her eyes, and walked towards the tennis court in front.

   "Hey, is this your tennis ball?" Yona raised the yellow ball in her hand and asked.

   "Yes!" The boy responded.

    "Okay, then I'll return it to you, but be careful next time you play." Yona smiled, she threw the ball high, and quickly took out the tennis racket from her bag...

   "Hmm, my ability to control the ball is getting better and better now." Yona nodded with a smile, ready to leave.

   "Hey! Wait! I want to have a match with you!" The little boy shouted at Yona with a tennis ball in his hand.

   "Eh?" Yona turned her head in surprise, "What did you say?"

   "I said! I! Want! To! Have! A! Match! With! You!" The little boy repeated every word.

 Yona's eyes narrowed, and the little boy's eyes became more and more determined.

  A weird atmosphere spread between the two...