Chapter 5

*the next day

Yuuna wakes up, changes her clothes and on her way to wash her face she sees Ryoma's room. With no hesitation she peeks through the door and in there is Ryoma sleeping. She smiled, yep he is cute no matter how you look at it.

"Yuuna, are you not waiting for Ryoma?" Rinko asked as Yunna was about to walk through the door.

"No, he knows how to go there himself" Yuuna slightly shakes he head "then I'm going"

"Be careful!"

"I will!"

*Seishun Gakuen, after school 

 Yunna was stopped on her track by the on and only "president?"

"Echizen Yuuna! Why ar you still not in a club!"

"Please, wait a little longer please"

"How long?!"

"Soon,soon" and with that she runs down the hall as fast as she could 

"Wow, the president is scary." Yuuna was already out of breath then suddenly *bang she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" She hurriedly apologised 

"Huh, Kohai-chan why are you wearing a cap, nyaa?" a voice said. Yuuna widened her eyes as she is shocked at how familiar the voice sounded. She looked up " hmn, so my memories are correct. It's Kikumaru Eiji-Senpai!"

"Kohai-chan,you know me?" a confused look stared at Yunna.

"....A, of course I do. Eiji-Senpai you are super famous!" as Yunna tried to think of an excuse, her eyes shifted to her watch. "Eh, Eiji-Senpai do you need anything else? If you don't then I want to go and find Ryoma...."

"Oh....wait,did you say.....Ryoma? That first year Echizen Ryoma nyaa?" he stops Yuuna just as she was about to turn around and leave.

"Err....." Yunna doesn't want to ruin the plot but she also can't stand there saying nothing! She also wanted to see the shocked expression that everyone is going to make when they know about Ryoma.

"Eiji, you bumped into a Kohai and now your asking this, asking that. Stop bothering her, we still have practice to go to." came the voice of the mother hen Shuichiro Oishi (aka our saviour!) and so he came and dragged Eiji away from Yunna.

"Yeah, Senpai-dachi should go back to your club activities, don't you have training to do?" Yuuna's eyes was sparkling, thanking Oishi for saving her even though it wasn't intentional. "If you're late because of me and Tezuka-Senpai making you run laps, I would feel guilty."

"That is true, Eiji let's go" Shusuke Fuji also joined in.

'Yes,yes,yes,yes!' Yunna is now mentally screaming for them to go but one thing is bothering her...... "Fuji-Senpai? Do I have something on my face?" and it was Shusuke Fuji staring at her.

"No, but just thinking that Kohai-chan is really cute." 

"Th-thank you......" Yuuna pulled her cap down to hide her face

"Kay nyaa, let's go! Let's go!" Eiji pulled the two regular towards the tennis courts "Hey Oishi, that Echizen Ryoma you talked about.... is he really that strong?"

"...hehe..." Yuuna runs in front of them, lowering her cap "...of course...really strong...someone is...going to drop..."

"Hey, what do you mean!" Eiji shouted as he tries to calm himself down 

"Nothing really, but...Echizen Ryoma isn't your typical first year student..." before they could react Yunna has disappeared into the distance.

'Things are getting interesting...' Fuji though to himself as he looks at the direction where Yunna has disappeared into.