Promise

"Ryoma, don't you think it's a bit late?"

"Even being an hour late, there's no problem" Ryoma pullls the chair and sits down

"Nii-san, is momo-chan-senpai coming to pick you up?" Riyona grabs her jacket and walks out of her room

"Yeah....Yona, you're....." Ryoma looks at his sister with eyes wide open

Right now, Riyona is wearing a white hat with a big blue 'R', a light blue wristband on her left wrist, and blue and white sportswear. Blue trousers, holding a coat in the right hand which is also blue and white.

"What's wrong?" Riyona looked at herself

"Isn't that the regulars uniform?"

"Oh, this, no. The blue on the regulars uniform is a bit darker and mine is a light blue. You know that I like blue and white, so I went to find coach Ryuzaki and Tezuka-senpai to give me one" Riyona shrugged "in fact, I don't want to wear it, but the coach and the captain wanted me to wear it."

"Really?....." Ryoma tried hard to remember, and finally remembered it. At this time, he couldn't help but feel a drop of sweat on his head, because he still clearly remembers the scene when Riyona went to coach Ryuzaki and the captain for the clothes few days ago. They even gave it a 'beautiful' name: the uniform of Seigaku's assistant coach.....

"Echizen! I'm here!"

"Then I'm going" Ryoma quickly finishes his breakfast "Yona, do you want to come with us?"

"No, I'll go by myself" Riyona puts on her jacket, pulled the zipper up and picked up her tennis bag.

Ryoma whose looking at her thought ' if you don't look seriously, this girl can be easily mistaken as one of the regulars.....'

*Devision preliminaries

"It's Seigaku" a persons voice brought Riyona back to reality.

Riyona glanced at them, continued to walk, stopped at a place not far from them, finished the fanda said in one breath, and saw that everyone in Seigaku was about to leave, she raised her hand and threw the empty can past Tezuka and accurately into the bin.

"Hey, everyone, why are you guys so slow?"

"Tsk, madamadadane" Ryoma lowered his cap

"This sentence should be said by me" Riyona walked out and looked up at Ryoma

"Yona, take your cap off..." Ryoma said to the girl in front of him. Doesn't she know that they look strange like this? Two people who are so similar standing together....

"Ala, I don't want to" Riyona shook her head

"Hitomi, don't play around" finally, Tezuka opened his mouth

"Yes, Captain!" Riyona sticks out her tongue and obediently stood besides Ryoma

"Riyona, don't wear a cap! We'll confuse you with ochibi, nya~" Kikumaru said to Riyona

"Kikumaru, run 5 laps" Riyona smiled at him

"Wha, here? Riyona you really are starting to act like Fuji...."

"10 laps" continues smiling

"Ok....."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"What? Echizen and Momo are playing doubles?" Everyone was surprised

"This is what they themselves requested." Inui explained.

Riyona walked into the tennis court, "Hitomi, what do you think?"

"The two of them can't play doubles, but there must be a way." Riyona sat down and said, "Coach Ryuzaki, you have to know that Momo-chan-senpai and Ryoma's abilities are beyond what you can imagine, and their potential is even greater, it could potentially be infinite."

"Really? I hope so." Ryuzaki Sumire said helplessly.

"Hey, Ryoma." Ryoma turned his head, Riyona raised her hand and pulled the brim of her hat to the left, then pressed down, and smiled at Ryoma.

"I will." The corner of Ryoma's mouth also curled up a little, "This is your promise, don't forget it."

Riyona made an OK gesture with her left hand, placed it on the side of her left temple like a salute, paused, then lifted it up, smiled and walked out.

"Coach Ryuzaki, I'm going out for a bit, and I'll come back later." Riyona walked to the door, turned around and said to Ryuzaki Sumire, and walked out of the area without waiting for Ryuzaki Sumire's consent.

"Ochibi! What does the gestures mean just now, nyaa!" Kikumaru Eiji hung on Echizen Ryoma.

"Do you want to know? " Eiji nodded madly.

"Okay, let me tell you, the action that Yona made with the hat just now is the action she often does before I go on a match. It means that if I win, she will cook for me."

"Is the food made by Riyona delicious?" Seeing Ryoma nodding, Eiji said happily, "Then I want to eat too!"

"Kikumaru-senpai, did you listen to what I said ?" Ryoma hung a few black lines on his head, and Eiji Kikumaru nodded quickly, "The gesture just now means that she will never break her promise, so rest assured. So Kikumaru-senpai don't hang on to me like that, if I can't win, then you won't be able to eat what Yona made." Hearing this, Eiji quickly let go of Ryoma, "Come on, ochibi! You must win! I will always cheer for you!"

"Kikumaru-senpai, you're just cheering for the food right?"

"Ah, you found out..."