Chapter 2

"Er, where am I?" Yuuna looked around the unfamiliar room that she is in and she felt something wrong with her hands and she looked at it..... " Wha, why do I look so small! What is going on?"

"Anno, Yuuna it me who took you here" a familiar voice filled her head

"Huh, why do your voice sound so familiar?..... Ah, your the little boy"

"Bingo"

"But how do you do that?"

"Can't believe you're so calm"

"Nonsense, who do you think I am, and you still haven't answer my question yet"

"I'm a Parallel Prince. I was doing my mission, then I met you and thought you were fun so I took you here"

"You......" Yuuna's so angry that she can't even put it into words 

"Okay,Yuuna don't get angry, let me tell you something. Your dad is called Echizen Nanjiro.... and the boy next to you is your twin brother called Echizen Ryoma"

"Okay..." Yuuna slowly said as she turns to face her twin,then suddenly her face was full of shock "um, you said that Echizen Ryoma is my twin brother?" 

"Yeah"

"I'm in prince of tennis?!"

"Yeah"

The boy looked at Yuuna and she doesn't look happy. With slight guilt he says "you know, you can ask for some requirements from me"

"Really"

"Y-Yeah" 'how does she change so quick'

"Then I want all my knowledge and abilities from my past life. I was a genius that everyone looked up to at school that knows how to play most sports,straight A, and I also know martial arts, karate black belt and many more. I can't afford to lose them just because I'm here am I!"

"Sure, that's easy"

"I also want a healthy body, don't just suddenly say to me that I was really weak scene I was born or something"

"No problem"

"And.... and if I have other requirements then I will tell you but I'm going to keep it right now"

"Wait, what,"

"What do you mean what, did you forget that I'm karate black belt"

"No,no,no,nothing"  'as expected of a genius, she sure think things through'

"Anyways, I'm going now because your going to be born soon"

"Hey wait, stay a little longer!"