Chapter Twelve

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, It's a little boring but bare with me, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Waiting it's the one thing everybody hates. Why can't we know what we want just like that? Waiting is all me Harry and Niall can do right now. Liam and Louis have gone to the others to find out anything they may know regarding Niall. The tension in the house is so thin you wouldn't believe it to be true. I haven't been able to let Niall out my site, I'm afraid that if I do when I turn back around he will be gone and I won't know where to find him. Harry he's still feeling like he didn't do enough to protect Niall, As for me I regret leaving them both. Ever since Louis and Liam left I haven't been able to speak with Harry about the situation, I'm afraid that whatever is said Niall will feel even more guilty. I decided I would take the time now to speak with Harry while Niall showered.

"Harry is there any news on Li and Lou?" I asked as I walked into his bedroom. 

"Nothing, Not even a silent whisper" He replied. I sighed.

"That must be a good sign?" I stated.

"A good sign? Where are they Zayn, Why can't I feel Louis emotions? Where is he Zayn he's been gone to long" Harry whispered. I sighed.

"Louis will be ok Harry, You and I both know he's strong and can handle anything, If he's in trouble you would feel it, Maybe you can't feel anything because he's safe?" I tried assuring him.

"This is all my fault, I should have been strong enough to keep Niall safe! Why aren't I as strong as the rest of you!" Harry exclaimed getting frustrated with himself.

"Harry strengths not based on the physical side of things, It's not based on what you can or can't do, It's about how strong your love for the person is" I explained.

"It's still my fault" Harry said.

"Harry they would have come after Niall regardless, He's a human you know there customs,You did all you could" I replied. Harry sighed before looking directly in my eyes.

"I'm worried about Lou Zayn" He stated. I sighed before pulling him into a hug.

"I know mate" I whispered. Just then Niall walked into the room.

"Harry? What's wrong? What happened?" He asked as he rushed over.

"I just miss Louis that's all Nialler" Harry said as he pulled away from me.

"He will be back soon, Right Zi?" Niall asked. I nodded my head in agreement.

"I'm sorry Niall, I should have done more to protect you" Harry apologized. Niall shook his head before pulling Harry against him.

"Harry I don't blame you for what happened, And you shouldn't blame yourself, You were so brave Haz" Niall replied.

"I love you Niall as if you were already my brother" Harry informed him.

"You are my brother Harry, I love you" Niall replied. I smiled as I looked on seeing just how strong Niall and Harry's friendship was becoming. 

A few hours later we were all sitting around in the sitting room, Niall's head was in my lap as I stroked his hair. Suddenly Harry shot up in the air. 

"Louis back!" He whispered before gliding out the room. Niall sat up looking at me.

"How does he know that?" He asked. 

"Louis and Harry are inlove Ni, They have a similar bond to ours, But just not as strong, He can feel Louis emotions when he's close, I can feel yours no matter how far you are" I explained, Niall nodded as Liam, Lou and Harry walked into the room, Louis and Harry's bodies were connected in a tight embrace. 

"Li" Niall stated before jumping up and rushing over to Liam, He then hugged him before pulling away. 

"Are you both ok?" Niall asked. Liam and Louis nodded, Niall then returned to me. 

"How did it go?" I asked.

"They claim to have no knowledge of Niall, However I'm not sure that I believe them" Liam stated.

"Why not?" Niall asked.

"They keep mentioning the prophecy, It could mean nothing but were not sure" Louis explained.

"But it's not like them to hold back and lie" Harry added.

"That's why I'm questioning everything, I didn't push the subject on further incase what they told us was the truth" Liam replied.

"What do we do now?" I asked as I put an arm around Niall.

"For now I say we believe them and do nothing out of the ordinary, We live our lives the way we always would, But I also say Niall should move in with us to be on the safe side, That way he's always close to us" Liam replied.

"If your sure?" Niall said, We all nodded in agreement.

"Come on Niall, I will make you some food, Zayn's cooking isin't the best in the world" Louis said, Niall looked at me, I nodded before watching him stand up and walk away.

"Liam what do you think will happen?" I asked once we were alone.

"I think they know more, But I can't know for sure Zayn, They know nothing of what Niall looks like so we can use this to our advantage, I think they may watch us if they become suspicious so we need to find ways to cover Niall's scent" Liam explained.

"What happens if they do find out about him?" I asked.

"We have two options in that case" Liam stated.

"Which are?" I replied.

"We go to war against them, Or you change Niall" Liam said.

"We fight, I won't change him!" I replied.

"It's going to happen Zayn, You can't always protect him from them" Liam said.

"I can and I will, I'll die trying if I have to Liam, I won't change him, Not yet" I replied. Liam nodded. 

"I respect your wishes Zayn, We will all protect Niall until the end" Liam stated. I know what I have to do and I know why, But that dosen't mean I want to.