Part 7

"Oh look at this young love, Asahi", Noya cooed as they left the club room and saw Daichi and Suga kissing "isn't it adorable?"

Daichi blushed deeply because their friends had seen them but Suga raised a scolding mom brow at the small libero.

"As if you were any better", he scolded "I slept in a room with you remember?"

Noya started laughing while it was Asahi's turn to blush.

"We didn't do anything", Noya clarified before Asahi would die of a heartstroke.

"You looked adorable though", Suga winked and Noya continued laughing.

"Wait I thought you were living with Asahi at the moment?", Daichi spoke up really confused by their conversation.

"Yeah I am", Suga confirmed to him and then got what was confusing him "oh but Noya was there too".

"But why would-", Daichi started and looked over to his friends which were holding hands and he finally got what they were talking about "oh I see".

"Yeah me too", Noya grinned at Daichi and Suga. Daichi smiled back like a child on christmas day and that made Suga happy to no end.

"I told you he may like you back", Asahi reminded his best friend and Suga nodded.

"Yeah you were right", Suga sighed "but I had my reasons to hold back though".

"You had good reasons", Asahi nodded sadly but then smiled "I am just glad that they were not stopping you from telling him and mostly I am happy that they were not confirmed once again".

"Yeah me too", Suga smiled blushing a little.

"I will tell my parents as well", Daichi decided "until then you have to stay with Asahi I guess".

"I like staying with Asahi", Suga smiled at his friend "I would love for you to be by my side though, no offense Asahi".

"None taken", Asahi smiled "I would always chose Yuu over everyone else too".

"I love you so much", Noya stood on his tip toes to kiss Asahi on his cheek and the gentle giant immediatly blushed.

"I am sorry Suga, they are at work until late. I will talk to them tomorrow", Daichi promised "I am sure they will be happy."

"Aren't you afraid?", Suga asked.

"Not a bit", Daichi laughed and everyone looked at him confused.

"What?", Noya asked first "even I was a bit nervous to tell my parents".

"My mom and dad made a bet when I got into high school and was in the same class as Suga once again that we would marry some day because obviously fate would want us to be together", Daichi informed seriously "they even both bet on the same outcome. It's ridiculous but anyway at least I know they would support us. I just want to talk to them first and not just drop it on them".

"God I just love your parents", Suga sighed "why can't my dad be like yours".

"Sorry, I did not want you to feel bad", Daichi apologized.

"No, it's alright. I am happy for you", Suga smiled at him honestly. They stared at each other in silence neither wanted to say goodbye. Well until Asahi sighed.

"How about you come with us as well?", he suggested "my mom was so happy to see Suga again I bet she would be glad to see your face again as well".

"You are such a sucker for romance Asahi", Noya poked him in the ribs "I thought I couldn't love you more but here we go".

"Are you really sure", Daichi asked and Asahi nodded blushing from Noya's comment. And that's how they all made their way to Asahi's home.

"Hey Asahi. My mom told me to get your mom flowers as a thanks because I am staying over so much", Noya grinned at his boyfriend "so we have to get flowers".

"Are you kidding me Yuu?", Asahi groaned "where the fuck are we supposed to get flowers at this time of the day?"

"Oh my god did Asahi just curse?", Daichi gasped at Suga "what did Noya do to him?"

"I am sorry for my language", Asahi immediatly apologized to Noya.

"Oh nevermind, I thought he got cooler for a second", Daichi shrugged.

"I heard that", Asahi frowned.

"Yeah me too. Stop teasing my boyfriend", Noya said with a serious gaze then suddenly winked at Daichi "that's my job".

Obviously they did not find a store with flowers at this hour but they got them at a gas station and Asahi's mom was happy about them nevertheless. About seeing Daichi as well.

"I am so glad everything turned for the better for you, Koushi", she said as she gently lay a hand on his arm "and now sit down. I have prepared food. You are of course welcome to stay here for the night as well, Daichi".

She smiled and disappeared into the kitchen then. Minutes later they were all sitting at the table eating.

"What is this?", Kou laughed "should I hang a sign outside? 'Azumane's home for stray gays'".

"Well I think it certainly has a ring to it", Noya spoke up.

"Very catchy too", Asahi's mom said "I like it".

"Of course you do", Kou smiled at her mother "you are the best you know? I am proud to have a mom that is always there to not only help me but my friends as well. Thank you mom".

"Yeah she is right", Asahi joined in "thank you for being the best mom".

"Thank you for everything", Suga and Noya bowed and Daichi thanked her seriously as well.

"Oh stop it you guys" she tried to play it down but she teared up a little "I am just doing what I think is right and fair".

"But that's not natural", Asahi insisted "just take the compliment mom".

"I love you", she said to everyone in the room regardless if they were her kids or not.

"We love you too", Asahi and Kou returned.

"And I love your food", Noya grinned as he stuffed his mouth while everyone started laughing and soon continued eating as well because Noya was right, the food was delicious.