reunion

Hey I'm back sorry I have been away but my first semester of college has been crazy. I'm currently on christmas break, so here you go an update. I'm hoping next semester will be a little easier.
Anyways here you are enjoy, and as always I dont own anything.

If you have read the Adventures of the Supersons this will make sense.

Damian and Jon had gotten home from their first day of school, and to say they were exhaused was an understatement. After spending months fighting rex and his gang, trying to save earth, and get home, both wanted to sleep for a hundred years. As both boys wondered back into Damians room they collapsed on the bed asleep. Alfred passed by the room and saw them sound asleep. He smiled at the boys as they were now safe at home. Though he knew they would come home unharmed, he just didnt know when. Of course he knew somewhat of what they were up to. After all he is Alfred. He went to inform Bruce and Clark that both boys were home from school.

Alfred entered the batcave where Bruce was trying to figure at what his son amd Jon had been up to. When Alfred approached Bruce looked up.

"Are Damian and Jon home from school?" Bruce asked.

"Yes, and asleep. I would advise you not to bother them as both are echauseted. I believe its been a hard summer. When they wake up you can see them, but for now let them sleep. Also I would advise keeping them home from school tomorrow to let them rest as well. They spent their summer trying to save the earth After all, and though succeeded, are worn out," Alfred replied.

"Very well, but I've been worried, Alfred. Though it is like Damian to disappear at times, he is rarely gone this long. Even when he is gone for long periods of time he always finds some way to let me know he is alive. I have been worried as any father would be, and I have missed him," Bruce said sadly.

Alfred knew Bruce was thinking back to when he lost Damian and had gone to Apokolypse to bring him back.

"This was not like that time," Alfred said before turning and leaving.

The next day as advised Damian and Jon were kept out of school and had stayed asleep thus far. It was nearing noon, and both Bruce and Clark were getting tired of waiting to see their sons. Just as they were about to go and wake them so they could final see them Damian and Jon walked in to the kitchen.

"Good morning young masters, I hope you slept well," Alfred greeted.

"Yes thank you Alfred," Damian said.

"Yes I slept fine," Jon said yawning as he ran into the doorframe. With a grunt he went down and stayed down.

"Jon, are you ok," Clark said rushingto him.

"Huh? I'm fine just a little tired, Jon siad still sprawled on the floor.

Clark scopped him up hugging him tightly for several seconds before depositing him in a chair.

"Good morning Damian," Bruce said.

"Good morning after," Damian replied trying to hide a yawn.

Before Damian could stop him Bruce had pulled Damian into a hug. "I missed you Damian. I was so afraid id lost you again."

"I'm fine, father, and Jon and I have one he'll of a story to tell," Damian replied.

"I'm sure you do, but first breakfest," Bruce said with a slight laugh.

"More loke lunch," Damian replied.

After Damian and Jon had ate they went down to the batcave where they explained where they had been all summer and everything that had happened. After they explained to their fathers their fathers stared back at them with this look to shock.

"We are gooing to have to find a better sorty to tell your mom, Jon," Clark said still shocked.

"Its not that unbeliveable. I am the son of Superman and Damians the son of batman. How hard is it to believe. I mean wierder stuff has happened," Jon said.

"Its not the believable part im worried about, because it does sound like something that would happen to you two, it's the fact it happened. Your mom would flip if she knew. If she knew you were kidnapped, nearly killed I dont know how many times, had stop an alien invasion, and get back here from space your mom would kill me and lock you away where no one could get to you again," Clark said.

"I'm glad your home safe, Damian, and sorry but until your fully rested and I feel as if I'm not going to lose you the second I take my eyes off of you no robin," Bruce said.

"But," Dmain started to be cut off.

"No buts Damian. I was worried sick. I thought I had lost you again. I searched for you the whole summer. Just give me this. Let me have a few nights with my son safe at hime with me. Then you can go back out as robin," Bruce said trying to keep Damian from being angry.

"Same goes for you Jon. No discussion," Clark said.

Both boys agreed but neither were too happy about. As Clark left with Jon Bruce and Damian went back upstairsand towards the living room.

"Im glad to be back father I did miss you," Damian said.

The two sat down on the couchand Bruce pulled Damian close to him. "I love you Damian. Do you have any idea what I would of done if I lost you?"

"You would have searched for me and brought me back," Dmain replied comfortable snuggled against his father. He was already returning to sleep. It was rare but on occasion like this Damian and his father would snuggle up together.

"No I would have died. Your everything to me."

"No you wouldn't die father. You can't Gotham needs you. The justice league needs you. The family need you, Dick, jason, Cass, Stephanie, tim, they all need you. Even if I died you would still have them," Damian said almost asleep.

"Maybe but nothing would be the same. We would all miss and mourn you. We all love you. If we couldn't get you back bit by bit our family would follow you," Bruce said.

"Ok Father whatever you say," Damian said beofre falling asleep.

"Goodnight Damian I love you," Bruce said kissing Damians fore head.

There you go an update. I know this isnt how the reunion would go, but hey jts fanfiction. As I said im on break from college. So I'm going to try to update some more and update more regularly next semester. Also im starting a crossovers fanfiction of all may favortie fandom. I hope to have that up before I start back with school.

Anyways what do you think do you want a part two here its jon and Clark and more of the four of them and maybe louis finding out what happened?

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this.