lonely

This is focusing on damian mostly. It is a sad and has a lot of sad Dami in it. Anyways enjoy. Also I never thought it would end. Anyways enjoy.

Most of them are these stories will focus on Damian and his relationship with others. There will be a few Tim one shots and a few of Dick and some of Jason.

Disclaimer I do not own DC Comics or any if the characters. I don't own any of this.

Family dinners were among the many things Damian hated. There were many reasons, but mainly he hated how everyone treated him. Jason and Tim called him demon spawn, and demon child. That was hurtful enough, but his father would refuse to speak to him. The only time he would speak to Damian was to scold him for responding to Tim and Jason with insults of his own, or when Damian had done something wrong and it got brought up. Though Dick was nice to Damian and always asked about his day, Damian saw it as pity. All in all Damian felt very lonely as no one, aside from Dick, ever treated him like family. So when dinner rolled around he would put on a poker face through out the entire meal. Today was no different.

Damian sat across from his father picking at his food. He was not very hungry. Honestly he was not very much of anything. Dick looked up from his spot to the left of Bruce to see Damian. Knowing something was wrong he spoke up.

"So how was everyone's day?" He said looking towards Damian even though he addressed everyone.

"Good, I got in a fight today with some thugs, but do not worry, Bruce, no one died," Jaosn said glancing over at Bruce as he mentioned the fight.

"Boring, I have no new cases," Tim said continuing to eat.

"Just the usual, business meetings," Bruce said never once looking up.

Damian did not respond as he believed he was not includes in the question. After all no one ever asked about his day, or had bothered to include him in conversation. Not even Dick who after the first five minutes stopped trying to get him to converse.

"How about you Damian? How was your day?"

"Why do you care how the, Demon Spawns, day was? Obviously he was planning new and creative ways to kill us in our sleep?" Jason joked, but Damian did not see it like that.

"Don't call me that! IF I WANTED YOU DEAD I WOULD OF DONE SO BY NOW!" Damian yelled at Jason.

"Damian, keep your voice down," Bruce said authoritatively sending a glare to his youngest son.

When Bruce looked away he did not see the way his son shrank into his chair or how his sons head lowered to look away from his father.

"So, Damian, how was your day?" Dick asked again.

"Fine." Was all he got out of Damian.

Conversation soon sprung up about Wayne Enterprises. Damian knew better than to speak as he would just be ignored. Instead he focused on eating his food.

"So I have some news. The internship I applied for with Star Labs. I am one of five out of 250 applicants to get in," Tim said.

"That is great," everyone but Damian said.

"What about you Dick, anything new?" Bruce asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Gordon has spoken to be about going to the academy. I am considering it," he said eating his food.

"Good, and you Jason?"

"I busted a drug deal, and stopped a murder last night," he said and then added, "don't worry no one died.