to love her part 3

It had been two months since Katie's accident. Tim and Cassie had taken a break and learned they were not meant to be together. Once Alex had returned to Gotham she and Tim met up. They talked for a long time and after few outtings they were a couple. Everyone said they were adorable together and that they were tthe cutest couple.

It was prom night and Tim came to Alex's house. He took the flowers from the passenger seat as well as his camera and made his way tot he front door. He knocked to which Alex's family butler answered the door.

"Hello Mr. Drake, Alex is up in her room with Katie. Mistress Katie flew up form South Carolina to help Alex get ready. They should be down sortly," Henry said.

"Thank you," Tim said.

A few minutes later the two men heard a door open upstairs. Henry had asked Tim where he planned to go to college, to which Tim replied Gotham University and major in business and forensic science.

Katie came down in a pair of ripped black jeans and a black and white stripped shirt with albus jean jacket. She wore black heeled boots that came to mind shin. Her hair was left down so her curly brown hair flowed in the wind. She wore her basic make up.

"Camera," Katie said. "Your going to be speechless once you see my masterpiece. Three hours of work but its worth it."

Katie went and stood so she could easily take pictures of Alex and Tims face when he saw her. She had handed her video camera to Henry to record it. She shouted upstairs for Alex to come down.

She begun to defend the stairs in a beautiful blue dress that went from dark blue and faded to a light blue. It was strapless and flowed out. She looked absolutely gourgeous.  Her blonde hair was tightly curled and a diamond encrusted hairpiese in her hair. She wore beautiful makeup that looked like the work of a professional makeup artist. She looked truly beautiful.

Later that night at Prom Tim led Alex to a Gazebo where he had a private band set up to play as they danced.

"If I didnt know any better is say you were trying to impress me," Alex said.

"Just want to make this night so very special," Tim replied.

"Well you've succeeded," she replied.

They danced for a while befre going to sit next to a fountain there he pulled a box from his jacket and opened it to which she smiled.

"Don't you think its a little early to think about marriage?" She joked.

"What? No," Tim said, but then began to laihlgh when he saw her smile. "Ha, ha very funny."

"No this is a promise ring, and one day I will give you an engagement ring. I have nevwr felt the way I do about you for anyone else. I love you Alex Willis," he said putting the ring on her finger.

"I love you too Loser," Alex said.

Tim leaned in and kissed her on the lips. It was the start of something new and beautiful for them. Only time would tell how this new relationahip went.

And I am done. This 3 part story is complete. Hope you enjoyed it. Its short but I juat needed to wrap up this story. Now that its over and done with I can work on new things.