understanding

I didn't realize how much I missed this one shot book until I found the motivation to write in it again.

So I am reading comics again, and first off dick loses his memory, Aldred dies, and Damian sells  his soul to a demon? This is not ok. Then Jon is aged up to 17, which their still the super sons so I am ok with it. Then Jon goes to the future where we learn Damian turns evil or something. (I havent gotten that far yet). I am not ok with this. Damian has been through enough. No dobt he blames himself for Alfreds death, and he just needs a hug. Afterall Alfred was always there for him. Please bring Alfred back and have him or Jon get through to Damian. My heart can not take it. Luckily its comics and they will do a relaunch at some point right? Just if they turn Damian to a villain I think I may die. After all my babys gone through and how far he has come. It is not ok. He needs help. Anyways I'm done ranting for now.

This particular one shot focuses on Damian and Jon, and their friendship. Jon discovers a secret of Damians that he has been hiding. Damian is Autistic and has a meltdown in front of Jon. Damian thinks Jon will leave, but is shocked when the opposite happens. Also if there is anything I can change in this one shot to make it better let me know and I will. I researched Autism before writings and while writing, but suggestions to better this are welcome.

Also I do not really see Damian as being Autistic seeing as he was perfected in the artificial womb, but I have seen fanfiction where he is. I thought I would try this out.

Damian and Jon were sitting in his room at the manor. They had just gotten out of school and were at the manor. Damian was on his laptop working on an essay, and Jon was working on his math homework.

Jon noticed Damian had both his earbuds in, which usually he had one out in case Jon spoke. He did not think anything about it since this was Damian here. Most likely he was annoyed with the incompantent people who were his classmates, as he called them.

Damian on the other hand was ignoring Jon. It had been a bad day starting when he woke up this morning. His clothes didn't feel right. They were itchy, and uncomfortable. Which was unusual since they normally were comfortable courtesy of Alfred. Then he had to use his dads toothpaste since his was out, and his fathers wasn't the same. His shoes felt too tight, and everything was too loud. Damian knew it would be a bad day.

Throughout the day there were little things that would go wrong. Like several cars honking on his way to school and to many students yelling when he got to school. The halls seemed to be more crowded than usual. Normally he had his earbuds to help block out the noise and his fidget spinner concealed in his hoodie. Both he conviently forgot.

Damian found it amusing that he loathed the idea of a fidget spinner when Dick suggested it, but after Dick had begged his he agreed. Damian was surprised with just how much it helped. He could focus on his music and the spinner and effectively block out everyone and everything else.

Without either he was forced to face the halls of school without something to help him. The hals which were too loud with all the voices blending into annoying painful noise where everyone was shouting to be heard by their friends. At lunch he realized he forgot the lunch Alfred had packed, and refusing to eat the school garbage  they called lunch, he went hungry. 

The whole day was a mix of things that seemed small to most, but to Damian were all wrong. His family routine was all messed up, and his clothes were itchy. Why were his clothes so itchy? Damian kept his eyes closed on the ride home and swayed slightly. He was tapping and. humming, rhythmically on the door arm support. Alfred took notice and played Damians music playlist that Brice had downloaded. Everyone in the batfamily had a copy in case Damian forgot his earbuds. The music helped, and it was then Alfred noticed the absences of the boys fidget spinner.