mistakes

Again I dont own Dc comics or characters also titile may be a little misleading.
Damian crept down to the batcave in search of his cat. He knew he wasn't meant to be down there, and was not anywhere in the house. Damian had checked. He looked in every room, and had even got a can of tuna putting it on the can opener. Alfred had not come, and so Damian had only one place left to look. The batcave.

Damian had gotten in trouble earlier on patrol for disobeying orders, which had resulted in his father yelling at him. Father had sent him to his room, and Damian had gone off in tears. He didn't understand why father had been so angry. All he understood was father had yelled at him and seemed very angry. Angry just like mother. Damian had run up to his room, but Alfred was not there. Now Damian found himself in the batcave.

His father sat at the batcumputer working on cases, but Alfred was still no where to be seen. Slowly Damian began to search around the room, and had not let caught the attention of his father. That was until Damian became frustrated.

"Alfred," he called gaining his fathers attention.

Thinking his son had disobeyed and had tryed to sneak out as Robin, Bruce stood up, and marched over to his son.

"What have I said said about sneaking out," Bruce said rather harshly making Damian practically jump out of his skin.

"I'm not father," Damian replied as if it was obvious.

"And I suppose you have a valid reason to be down here? I suppose you are just down here to be here? I told you to go to your room, and your still down here. I won't tell you again go to your room, and if I find you down here again without my permission you will not be Robin any longer and will be grounded," Bruce said as he pushed Damian to the stairs.

Bruce took Damian to his room. Once inside the room Bruce dragged him to the bed before turning and walking the door. "Since you seem to think it is ok to sneak out I will be locking you in here," Bruce said before closing and locking the door.

Damian went and tried to unlock the door but it was locked. Damian had not found Alfred yet, and Damian was in need of the comfort from his cat.

His father was even angrier with him than he was for disobeying. Damian still didnt understand why his father was angry. He had disobeyed orders by not staying put, but his father had been so mad at him. Now Damian was locked in his room alone without comfort.

Damian gave up pulling on the door and went to sit on his bed. Alfred was still missing, and the little boy not knowing what else to do checked under his bed, in the closet, under his desk, in the desk drawers, in his dresser drawers, in the bathroom, in the drawers in the bathroom, and on his wondowsill. He could not find Alfred, and that made Damian upset. At some point Damian had fallen asleep after searching through his closet for the third time. In the morning when Bruce came to unlock Damians door he didnt hear anything. That was unusual normally Damian was up by down.

"Damian I swear if you snuck out you will get more than a grounding," Bruce said swinging the door open.

The first thing he saw was the room a mess, and Damian curled up in the closet. Bruce thinking Damian had destroyed his room during a tantrum ent over to Damian and shook him awake.

"Explain this Damian," Bruce growled. "Did you throw a tantrum and destroy your room?"

"No," Damian replied.

"Then what is the meaning of this?"

"I was looking for something," Damian said refusing to look at his father.

"So you destroy your room?" Bruce asked.

"I'm sorry, but I can't find Alfred," Damian said looking at his father like a ten year old would when he couldnt find his pet.

"Hea proabably just outside. Now clean this mess up," Bruce said leaving the room.

After Damian had cleaned his room he went or look for Alfred. Still he hadnt found him, and after searching the entire house and outside he decided to check the woods. After he searched for several hours he heard the sound of a cat. It was coming from the road. Running as fast as he could he reached the road to see Alfred in the middle of the road that led back to the manor. He heard a car coming. The car srerved but not fast enough. The car hit the cat. Damian was about to run out to his beloved cat when he saw who was driving the car. His father in the drivers seat. He got out and examined the cat, dragged it into the woods, and went back to his car.

After his father had left, Damian sank down to his knees and cried. His father had killed his cat, and disposed of him like garbage. He went and picked up the cat. Returning to the manor he got a box. Going out to the rose bushes he began to hurry his beloved cat, but his tears blinded him.

"Damian what are you doing?" His father asked. "When will this end. When will this disobiedanc end?"

"You killed him," Damian shouted. "You killed him and left him!"

"What are you talking about?" His father asked shocked.

"I saw you! You hit him and left him! I saw you," Damian cired.

Raization hit Bruce as he sank down and held his son.

"In so sorry," he said as his son cried.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry Damian I didnt mena for it to happen."

"Were you going to tell me?" Damian asked sadly.

"I dont know. Eventually yes, but that i hit him I dont know."

"And you left him. You left him,"Damian sobbed.

"I'm sorry," Bruce said holdong his son.

"Then help me burry him," Damian said.

"Ok I will," Bruce said as they buried the box with the cat.

After they had finished Bruce carried a sobbing Damian back inside. He set him at the island in the kitchen.

"I forgive you," Damian said.

"And I'm sorry that I killed your cat," Bruce said. "When I looked at the cat after it happened I didnt think it was Alfred."

"Did i hear my name?" Human Alfrd asked walking in.

"Alfred your back early," Bruce said.

"Yes now why is the Young Master crying?"

"I hit the cat Alfred on the way home. It was an accident," Bruce replied.

"Really, because I saw him in the front yard," Alfred said.

"What?" Damian said and took off running to the dront yard. A few moments later they heard him scream "Alfred!"

Both Bruce and Alfred made their way.to the front yard. There Damianwas happily playing with Alfred.

"Then who was the cat I hit," Bruce said.

"The one on the way home. Its a stray. Looks similar to Alfred, but isn't him," human Alfed said.

Bruce smiled as he went to sit mmbuly Damian. "I love you, Damian, don't forget that. I'm sorry for everything."

"Its ok, and I love you, father."

The two hugged as Alfred played in the grass. "What do you say we go inside and watch a movie. All of us you, me, Alfred the cat, and Alfred."

"I would like that," Damian said.

Together they went in and watched a movie together as a family.