of babies and toddlers part 3

Disclaimer I don't own any or these characters or anything related to dc comics.

petloverkate4 gave me tho idea so this chapter is for them it's a little different than you may of been thinking but I tried to stay to your idea.

Also I'm taking a break from this one shot series. Once I have this chapter up. I am stating a spiderman and avenger sone shot series and once ei ahve the chapters it'll be up. I am not abandoning this one ahot seriws but I want to start I know one. I'll update at aomw point but I atart college officially on the 18th so yay no more high school dual enrollment. Now I am in the real thing. Anyways onw hth the story.

It been a months since they brought Damian home cast free. He had just turned three and Damian had noticed something was wrong. He was in pain a lot and it hurt to walk. Not wanting to bother his family as he had just recovered from being injured he kept it secret. Though it soon got worse.

One morning Damian woke up with a fever. He flet awful. His leg hurt really bad, he felt like he might throw up, and he felt like he was too hot and too cold at the same time. He was too hot with the blankets on and too cold without them. He had neber felt this sick before. It scared him, and it made him wish he had told his family. Though he didn't want to bother them with it as they had already been worried about him after he feel down the stairs.

Damian let out a little Whimper, and curled into a ball. It hurt so much. Everything was hurting, his stomach, his head, his chest, his leg. Crying he began to call out to someone knowing somwone would be on the way to get him up.

"Daddy, buba, bubby it hurts, Damian called out. At times he called Tim Bubby. He always calles Jaosn and Dick buba.

Dick came in hearing his youngest brother cry. "What is it, baby?"

"Hurts," Damian replied being picked up by Dick. He was a sobbing mess, but Dicks presence made it a little better.

"What hurts?" Dick asmed waking to the bathroom to help Damian get ready.

"Head, chest, leg, tummy," Damian says.

"You seem to be running  a fever," Dick says feeling his head. "Let me take your temperature and then we'll go see daddy, ok?" Dick asked setting Damian on th counter.

He retrieved the thenometer from the child locked cabnient. "Ok Damian open wide and put this under your tounge."

Dick made quick work of taking Damians tempature. When he got the results his eyea widened. "Its at 102. Damian I am taking you to Daddy he needs to know this," Dick said.

"Ok," Damian whimpered.

Dick rushed downstairs and into the dinning room. "Bruce Damians sick. He has a fever of 102, and says his tummy, head, chest, and leg hurt."

Bruce wa supa nd acroos the room in seconds. "Dani, look at me," he said fetting his sons attetiona nd taking him from Dick. "I need you to tell am when you started to feel sick. Be honest with me ok?"

"A rex weeks ago. My leg hurt, and I didnt want to tell you. I scared, daddy. It hurt and I didn't tell you. I sorry," Damian said.

"So your leg was hurting and has been for a few weeks?" Bruce asked and Damian nodded. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I sorry daddy. I didint want to bo..bot...boter you again," Damian said.

"You shouldnt thing telling me something would be a bother. I am your father Damian and its my job to take care or you and protect you. Please tell me if you ever feel bad again," Bruce said as he was walking to the car.