Chapter 15

I don't feel like going to school on Wednesday but I decide I can't stay in home forever and I don't want to miss too much work. I wear a grey tee shirt and light blue jeans because I can't be bothered putting effort into my appearance today. Running a brush through my hair I put on mascara and go to make breakfast.
Francesca has loaded my fridge and pantry and I make myself a coffee and some cereal. For the first time in ages someone actually rings my doorbell, it seems like every one who's at my door is frantically knocking about something.
When I open the door Lisa is standing outside.
"Hey Lisa, what's up?"
"I just wanted to stop by and see if you were coming to school. If you are I can take you." She says.
"Okay, let me get my bag." It seems a bit odd that the only reason she's here is so she can take me to school since she never has before.
I grab my bag out of my room, take my phone off the bench and leave with Lisa, dreading today on the drive to school.
When we arrive at school there's groups of people sitting on the front steps texting on their phones. I get a few dirty looks from girls sitting down and Lisa whispers "They're all jealous of you and Harry" I'm not surprised that Lisa knows this, she finds out all the gossip going around school and when you ask how she knows she just says she has her 'sources.'
"Uh okay" I say, Harry and I aren't even official and if word gets around about Zayn and I'm sure we never will be.
We're walking down the hall and Harry's leaning against my locker on his phone "I'm gonna find Eleanor." Says Lisa when were a few metres away from Harry.
"Hey, I was just about to text you. I'm glad you're here today." He says wrapping me in a soft hug, I stand there for a few moments in his arms and all my worries disappear.
He pulls away, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine" I lie.
"I don't believe you." He says.
"Why?" I say as he puts a hand on my shoulder. "You just seem like you're going through stuff and it's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
He leans down to my ear and whispers, "ditch school with me." He says smiling. I raise my eyebrows "okay" he looks surprised that I agreed so easily but I don't want to be at school and no teachers have seen me yet so I can say I'm still sick .
We decided to just go back to Harry's house and hang out. Once we got there I kicked off my shoes and laid down on his comfy couch. Harry sat down left to me and I rested my head in his lap. Looking up at his face I can't resist sitting up and kissing him. I lie back as he hovers over me and moves his head so he's gently trailing kisses down my neck and up my jawline.
The kissing gets serious, really serious and turns into a full blown make out session. Harry picks me up while I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to his bedroom. He gently places me on the bed and pulls off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his underwear. He gets back on top of me and I pull my shirt over my head.
He brings his lips back to mine and unbuttons my jeans, sliding them down my legs and throwing them off the bed. We kept kissing and before I knew it we were both panting, trying to recover our breath after what just happened. I didn't really know what to do next and I think Harry knew I was feeling awkward so he pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me. Our legs tangled together and that's how we spent the rest of the day.
Lying in bed, watching movies and being with each other. It was the perfect day with the perfect guy.