Chapter 9

I woke up to the sun streaming in through the window and groggily turned to check the time on my phone. It's read 11:47am. Wow I really slept in. I hop in the shower to get ready and decide that I'm going to go out for lunch today.

When I get out of the shower I put on a pair of jeans and a plain grey t shirt with a grey beanie, minimal make up, converses, hair in a bun and head out the door. I walk down the busy New York street until I reach my favourite restaurant... Nandos.

A friendly waitress greets me "Hi my name is Chelsea, is it just a table for one?" As I'm about to say yes a voice comes from behind me.

"No it's a table for two actually." I turn to see the crooked grin of my best friend Niall. "Hey Niall. I didn't expect to see you here." I chat while the waitress leads us to our table. "You should always expect to see me here." He finished while chuckling. We continued to chat while we ate our food.

"What do you say we catch a movie then?" Niall asked casually as we walked out of Nandos and back onto the busy streets. I checked my phone and it was now 2:30pm. "Sure." We linked arms and made our way to the cinemas.

Once arriving we picked to see some action movie Niall had been waiting to see and got inside. Even though I wasn't really into these types of movies this one was pretty good. I started getting tired half way through so I pulled up the arm rest and started to lean on Niall. He wrapped his arm around me so I was cuddled into his side and we stayed like that the rest of the movie.

After the movie had finished Niall wouldn't shut up about how awesome it was. The while walk home all I heard was 'did you see that?' And 'that part was so awesome.' Niall lived the next street over from mine so he walked with me to my building.

"Thanks for hanging out with me today Avery. It was heaps of fun." "You don't have to thank me. I enjoyed it heaps. We should hang out like this more often." I smiled as Niall wrapped me in one of his famous Horan hugs.

"See ya tomorrow at school" he called while walking away. "See ya" I waved while entering my building an making my way to my apartment. Today has been such a great, relaxing day.

As I walk down the hallway I see someone sitting outside my door and get a little bit nervous. As I get closer I try to make out who it is and am getting extremely freaked out until the person turns their head and I see the familiar face of Liam.

"Hey Liam. What are you doing here?" "Just thought I would stop by and see if you were home." He smiled.

"And you decided to wait for me?" He just nodded in response while I unlocked my door. We both made our way inside and into the living room. We decided to watch a movie and Liam decided toy story.

While we were watching the movie I noticed Liam inching closer to me on the couch until he had his arm wrapped around me. I know it's wrong to do this after my amazing date with Harry but I wanted to kiss Liam. I wanted to taste his lips again so that's exactly what I did.

I turned my head to look at him and connected our lips. He paused in shock for a few seconds but quickly registered what was happening and began kissing me back. He laid me down on the couch and got on top of me. I ran my fingers up his top and pulled it off. He removed mine in return and clothes kept being removed until he was naked and I was in my underwear. It didn't stop there.

Liam reached behind me to undo my bra but paused. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked sincerely.

So many things were rushing through my mind. At the back of my head I knew I should do this but my hormones were in complete control and all I could think about was Liam and how much I wanted him right now.

"I'm sure."