25, Houston

Twenty-Five Houston

If I knew what was about to happen when I walked into Addison's house. I probably would have stayed at mine. Though if I didn't go, I would have never found out what the hell was going on. She wasn't answering my phone calls or texts and I had no idea why. It was late too, I had gotten back to my place around 11 at night thinking her and the kids crashed there because that was the usual when she knew I was coming home.

Since my place was empty, I hopped back into my truck and headed straight to her place. Now it's almost midnight and I'm quietly unlocking the door. I sighed taking off my shoes and quietly running up the stairs. When I pushed open her bedroom door, I saw her, curled up in the bed with her back to me. I sighed again relieved that she was alright before quietly closing the door behind me. I pulled my shirt up and over my head.

"There are blankets in the hall closet, you can stay on the couch." I was taken back, first because I didn't think she was awake and second because why the fuck would I sleep on the couch?

"Uh, I'm not sleeping on the couch. I want to hold you." I heard her sniffle and struggle to keep her voice from breaking.

"Houston, I can't. Please, there are...blankets...in the closet...I'm sure you are...tired." I walked around the bed and knelt in front of her. Beautiful face all red with fresh tears falling soaking her pillow.

"Baby, what is going on?" She refused to open her eyes and look at me, and now she wasn't talking. My phone rang for about the twentieth time since I walked into the bedroom.

"You should probably get that, might be important."

"Fuck the stupid ass phone they can wait, you are my priority, you know that." She squeezed her eyes really tight and my phone started to ring again. I closed my eyes, picked it out of my pocket, as Devon's name was flashing on the screen. "What?" I answered.

"Thank god you answered man, I was trying to get through for like six hours." I rolled my eyes again, I was not in the mood for this crap even a little bit. I didn't want to talk to anyone but Addison even though from the looks of it she wanted knowing the do with me right at this moment. Just really wish I knew why the hell my fiancé wasn't speaking with me.

"I was in the air then driving."

"Where are you?"

"Addison's why?"

"She okay?"

"No, why."

"Shit, she must have seen it before I got it down. Fuck." He sighed screaming into the phone.

"Devon what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Alright well first off, I got it all down, I can't guarantee it won't resurface and all that because you know everyone and their screen shots now-a-days."

"Start talking Morris or so help me."

"I sent you the picture, and the screen shot I took of the post itself. Del Vecks called me, along with Memphis, Tom, Colin, Mark, and Matteo, you've god some amazing friends' brother, anyway they all told me about it the second they saw it. I've been working to get it down and finally succeeded, so it's all good. Well I guess it isn't if Addison is pissed at you." Pulling my phone away from my ear, I opened the waiting pictures Devon just sent me.

"What the fuck!" I whisper yelled and sat down next to the bed on the floor. Addison covered her face and started crying harder. "I've got to go." I hung up even though he was still talking and tossed my phone onto the floor before sliding in the bed and scooping her shaking body to mine. "You know me Addison, you know whatever was said didn't happen. You know for a damn fucking fact that I am not Gavin and would do nothing in this world to hurt you or the kids, ever."