7, Addison

Seven – Addison

Wake up, rush out the door, double check you didn't forget anything, run back inside for your phone

Wake up, rush out the door, double check you didn't forget anything, run back inside for your phone. Back to the car, run back inside for your sunglasses and Brent's mouth guard. Back to the car. That's how my morning of running late went. We made it on time to the game and I have no idea how. Braelynn as always went running to play with her friend Abbigail, as I sat all bundled up on the stands cheering on my boy.

"Hey, hey! Sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my keys." I looked over at Brielle and smiled.

"I had to go back inside like three times, so I feel ya." She sat down and just started at me. "What?"

"SPILL! I cannot wait another second to hear about this." I shook my head and laughed.

"Remember that party I went to a few months back in Toronto?"

"Yea your cousins baby shower or whatever." I laughed.

"No, it was a housewarming that my mother made me go to, but anyway. He was there, we got to talking and he finally asked me out. I went to the game last night and after we grabbed coffee." I shrugged. She had this huge smile on your face.

"Did you kiss him?" I just smiled. "OH MY GOD! How was that? I mean you were so in love with him in school this shit doesn't happen!"

"The butterflies I had in my stomach are still lingering."

"AHH! I'm so happy for you! How about Gavin getting all jealous. That was hilarious."

"He is so ridiculous." I rolled my eyes. "He texted me 'of course you'd run to him' or something like that."

"What even is that supposed to mean!"

"I don't know! He is so childish!" I threw my head back and when I looked back over at Brielle, she was staring behind me with a smile trying not to break free. "What?" She let out a small giggle and pointed so I turned to look. Instant smile when my eyes connected with Houston standing there obnoxiously handsome wearing blue jeans, a grey hoodie with the hood up and a maroon jacket, over a forward-facing hat.