3, Houston

Three - Houston

"Uh fuck no

"Uh fuck no. This is seriously the dumbest fucking idea you two have ever come up with." I threw my hands down hard on the table in front of me.

"Houst, this is our only option if you want to keep playing in the NHL." I ran my hand down my face and over my beard. "Just meet her first, she's just your type."

"I really hope she isn't easy, because that's his type." Sean laughed out.

"Fuck you dude."

"Be honest, you know he's right. You've gotten yourself in so much trouble over the past four months they're talking about terminating your contract if you don't grow the hell up. I don't want to see your contract terminated." I looked back at Devon.

"You don't want to see your paycheck depleted."

"You are my friend first, client second. This is your dream that I pushed to make a reality for you. Now I'm trying to push you to make sure that your dream doesn't go down the damn toilet! So, please damnit for once just fucking listen and do this for yourself!"

I've got to admit when they came to me this morning about this absurd plan to fake a relationship with some random person I've never met before in my life. I laughed in their faces, once I saw they were serious I said no about a million times. He's right, this is my dream and I don't want to give up on it, but a fake relationship? Seriously that's just stupid.

I'll admit I'm a full-on mess. I do whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want to. I have the money to be able to so why the hell not. I don't like the reputation I have of sleeping around, or the fact that I was arrested two nights ago but only had 2 beers in me. I was arrested, more like guilty by association, they didn't test my alcohol level at all. That doesn't surprise me though, people have it out for guys like me. My parents were not happy at all when they found out. But I'm still young, in my prime and enjoying my life. I don't need all of that to end with a stupid decision.

"Alright, where is she."

"She just got here, we'll go get her." They both left the room leaving me alone to stand up and pace around. Was I really agreeing to this idiotic plan? How far was this going to have to go. I've read the NDA over about five times since this morning. She's got to be in it just for the money, what woman would ever agree to something like this.