I'm Finally Free

Kelly's POV

I hanged up. I closed the phone. I can't with this. I don't wanna lie to Randy. I just hope Randy and Madison have their fairy tale ending unlike myself. I made in New Jersey about three hours ago. I couldn't sleep on the plane so I fell asleep in my hotel room.  I decided to go check the town out.  I walked outside my hotel room.

"Hey." said a younge beautiful woman.

"Hi." I said.

"Are you new here?" she asked.

"Yeah, I just came today." I answered.

"I'm Michelle McCool." said Michelle sticking her hand out.

I shook her hand. "Kelly Blank." 

"So Kelly what are you doing now?" asked Michelle.

"Well I went to go check out New Jersey." I said.

"How about I come with you." said Michelle.

I smiled. "I would love that." 

Michelle and I started to walk to the elevator.

"So Kelly what are you doing here?" asked Michelle.

"Well it's kinda a long story." I said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Michelle.

Truth be told I just really wanted to let everything out. That's why I called the girls but they weren't there.

"Yeah I would." I said.

"Why don't we head to Starbucks." said Michelle as we walked out of the elevator.

"Sure."

Mike's POV

I'm pure genius! Maryse can't say anything to me cause she dosen't want to make herself to seem like a bitch.  Maryse would glare at me, I would smirk back.

"So Cody Maryse told me you moved here. Any specific reason?" I asked.

"Well I moved here cause I was accepted into a university that I always wanted to go to." said Cody.

"That's cool. How long of you and Maryse known each other?" I asked.

Maryse was glaring at me.

"Well went dated when we were in grade 10. We dated for the next two years then I moved." answered Cody.

"Mike why are you trying to find out about mine and Cody's relationship?" asked Maryse.

Let the fun begin.

"I was just curious." I paused. "What you don't me to know about your relationship?"

"I wouldn't mind if you know but don't you have your own relationship?" ask Maryse.

"Yup." I said popping out the 'p' and turned to Layla.

I leaned down and kissed her. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw Maryse's face. Pure jealousy.

I pulled away. I smirked at Maryse.

"Sorry guys someone is calling me." said Maryse getting up walking to the exit.

"Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom." I said getting up.

Phil's POV

I didn't know what she was going to say. Was she going to come with me?

"When are you leaving?" asked Eve.

"In about three weeks." I said.

"Oh." said Eve looking on the ground.