Why Is Love So Hard

Maria at the park

"How can i be so stupid?" said Maria crying her heart out. Maria thought everything was going fine with Ted. "When will I ever learn? I'm such a stupid bitch!" said Maria crying harder. 

"I don't know if I would call you a bitch." said her good friend John Cena as sat next to her on the bench. Maria hugged him as soon as he sat down. "Maria what happen?" said John as he stroked her hair.

"It's Ted. He cheated on me! I'm so stupid! Guess the saying is true. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I thought he was the one." said Maria whiping her tears away. John felt like beating the crap out of Ted but instead he sat trying to make is crush Maria feel better.

"Maria first of all your not stupid he is the stupid one. He just lost his chance with the most wonderful girl he will ever get. Ted will never find a beautiful, down to earth girl like yourself ok? Maria you will find that right guy for you i promise." said John. Maria smiled. "Man i love that smile" John thought.

"Thanks John your the best!" said Maria and then kissed him on the cheeck then left, leaving him therre happy that she kissed him.

Eve and Maryse at work

"Hey cousin are you excited for your first day of being a waitress?" asked Eve. 

"Oh hell yeah!" said Maryse. "Good cause there's your first costumer,he's a very good friend to me his name is Mike but  his girlfriend she is a real bitch, her name is Layla." said Eve. " Don't worry i got this." said Maryse leaving.

"Hi my name is Maryse and I will be your waitress for tonight." said Maryse a little nervous.

"Aww honey are you a little nervous? How about you get us somone who actually knows what there doing?" said Layla.

"Layla?! I'm sorry Maryse. By any chance are you Eve's cousin? Cause I remeber Eve saying something that her cousin is coming and she's new here." ask Mike. 

"Yes i acually am. Eve told me your Mike and she's  Layla. Layla "honey" if your going to be rude then leave cause i don't feel like getting fired." said Maryse. 

"Don't worry about Layla, she's going to be nice. I'm just going to have a club sandwich and a Coc." said Mike smiley and handing Maryse the menu.

"I'm going to have a salad and a water." said Layla rolling her eyes and handing her the menu. 

"Okay be right back" said Maryse. "She really needs that salad." Thought Maryse. As Maryse leaves Mike starts to check her out.

"Honey can you please stop looking a Mary." said Layla. 

"Layla her name is Maryse and i'm not checking her out and please be nicer to her." said Mike.

"Whatever." said Layla rolling her eyes.

Eve outside  after her shift.

"You make me feel like i'm a living a teenage dream!" singing Eve and walking. Dosen't pay attence and bumps into someone.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry." said Eve.

"It's okay i'm Phil, Phil Brooks." said Phil.

"Eve Torres. Wait aren't you Joseph Brooks son? The same Joseph Brooks that owns Cafe International. I'm one of the waitresses." said Eve smiling.

"Yes I am but now I really have to go but i will see you around." said Phil walking away. "Damn she is so beautiful and what a pretty name Eve." says Phil in his head.

"Damn he is so handsome! Phil Brooks." thinks Eve.

Over too Kelly and Randy's house.

"Were is he? I tried calling him like ten times." said Kelly to herself while watching TV. Three hours later Randy came home and finds Kelly sleeping on the couch goes to her and kneels down. 

"I don't diserve you." said Randy and kisses the top of her head. Randy gets up and heads up to their room. Kelly starts to wake up.

"Randy? Where were you? Were you sleeping with her again?" asked Kelly looking down.

"Kells why do you think i'm cheating on you?" asked Randy feeling guilty.

"Oh cause i don't know. All i know your job ends at 5pm and  then 4 hours later you leave then don't return till 1am! Randy I may be blond but I know your cheating on me!" said Kelly  raising her voice.

'Kells i'm not cheating on you ok? It's just your stupid jelousy maybe your cheating on me and trying to cover yourself!" said coldly Randy. 

"How dare you!" said Kelly and then slaps Randy.

"Your a bitch." yelled Randy.

"Really Randy i'm a bitch? Then why don't you leave me?" said Kelly cryng. 

Randy didn't know what to do. Sure she did slap him but he just had sex. Why do I keep doing this to her? I love her a lot but why am i cheating on her? I don't wanna lose her. This isen't lying i'm just keeping a secret............ a dirty secret.

"Do you know why i'm not leaving?" asked Randy calmly. Kely shook her head. Randy grab both her hands softly and said "Beacaue I love you too much and I hope you believe me and I promise you i'm not cheating on you." said Randy then kisses her lightly. 

"Okay I believe you." said Kelly lying. 

"Okay good." said Randy. Grabs her hand and leads her to their king size bed. They cuddle up together and Randy starts to think "I love her so much but why am i cheating?  I don't even like Madison. I really have to stop but damn it Kelly has a nice slap."

Kelly starts to close her eyes but starts to think "I want to believe him but I always see guilt in his eyes  but all I know is that he is saying he isen't but i'm positive he is. Why is love so hard?"