This Is The Start To My New Life

John's POV

I looked at Randy. I know Randy since we were like seven and I have never seen him break down. I looked a the necklace. It was a nice necklace. It was a heart with diamonds all around it. 

Randy looked at me and he said "She left me." Randy paused. "She left me here to rot."

Randy whipped his tears.  

"What do you mean Randy?" I asked.

"She dosen't love me. She left me. She left me without giving a second thought." said Randy.

"Randy your not really thinking that are you?"

Wait, that's how I felt about Maria when she left me but now I realised Maria left for a reason. Kelly must have left for a reason.

"Dude I am. I gave her everything I could give her. I gave her my heart, my soul. My everything. Then she leaves without fucking talking to anyone." said Randy.

"Randy, she probably had a reason." I said.

"Are you taking her side?" he asked.

"No. Randy, this is what happened with Maria and I. She left me without giving me a real explanation. Randy I found out today. Do you know what was the reason she left?" I asked. 

Randy simply said "No."

"Ted abused her. He tortured her. He did whatever he could do and Maria left me because she wanted to keep me safe."

Randy looked pissed. Like he wanted to go find Ted and tear is insides out.

"Randy, Kelly must  have a reason. Think about her. Do you think she wanted to leave all her friends? Do you think she wanted to leave everything behind?" I asked.

Randy stayed silent.  

After a couple of seconds Randy spoke. "Let's just go to bed." 

I nodded. "I'm going to go say goodnight to Maria."

I went to go her to her room but I saw the living room light open. I went to the living room. There I saw Maria.

Maria looked lost in space staring at the turned off television.

I went over to her and put my arm around her. Maria first looked shocked but started cuddling to me. 

I missed this. Her in my arms.

"Shouldn't you go to sleep?" I asked.

"Shouldn't you?" she asked still looking off to space.

"Yes but I wanna stay with you."  I said.

Maria looked to me and smiled.

"That breathtaking smile." I said.

Maria blushed. How cute?

I went to kiss her. We were so close I could taste it. We were an inch of k-

"John we should go to sleep." said Maria then got up.

"Not cool." I said shaking my head.

Maria smiled. She kissed my forehead. "Goodnight."

Then Maria walked out. I smiled. I left the living and I went straight to my room.

 Randy was "asleep". Poor Randy.

I sighed. 

There was always drama in this house. Maryse and Mike. Kelly and Randy. I'm just glad all that with Ted is behind us.