California Here We Come

After a couple months it's July. Randy and Kelly haven't talked since the break-up, John and Maria have been going strong so have Phil and Eve and Mike and Layla have also been going strong, Maryse is starting to fall in love with Mike but Mike is pushing her away.

To the gang without Kelly and Randy

"So what should we do this summer?" asked John.

"I don't know I just miss Kelly and Randy." said Maria sadly.

"Same but we have to let them slove their own problems. How about we go away this summer." said Eve.

"That sounds geat! I always wanted to go to California!" said Phil.

" Yeah we could go and we could get Randy and Kelly to come." said Mike.

"Yeah great plan but Kelly won't even look at Randy let alone live with him." said Marsye."And plus Eve and I have work."

"Let me take care of that Maryse. How about you girls go talk to Kelly and us guys go talk to Randy." suggest Phil.

"Sounds like a plan but first I have to go ask Layla." said Mike.

Maryse rolls her eyes. "If she starts being a bitch shits going to go down."

"Don't worry." said Mike.

To the boys at Randy house

Ding dong.

Randy goes to the and opens it. The guys walk in.

"Hey dude." said Phil.

"Hey, whats up?" asked Randy. They all go into the living room and sit down.

"Oh nothing. We arejust thinking about going to California." said John.

"What do you mean by we?" asked Randy.

"Well me, John,Phil, Maryse, Eve. Maria," said Mike, mumbles "Kelly."

"Kelly? Come on guys I don't wanna go and plus probably Layla is going to be there and I don't wanna see her either." said Randy.

"HEY! Thats my girlfriend! But whatever. Come dude you have to go!" said Mike.

"No and that's my final answer." said Randy.

"Okay so you don't wanna go cause your going to see your ex?" asked Phil. Randy nodds. "Okay thats a pretty stupid reason cause Kelly is probably going to go, so that means she not scared to see you but your scared to see her?"

"Yeah dude and plus do you want Kelly to have a great time as you drown yourself in your own pity?" asked John.

"When are we leaving?" asked Randy.

"Next week and were staying til the middle of September." answered John smiling.

"I'm in." said Randy.

To the girls at Kelly's apartment

"Girls I don't know. Randy is going to go and I haven't spoken to him in the last Four months." said Kelly.

"Come one Kelly you have to go! Layla is going to be there and I don't wanna deal with her either. I need you!" said Maryse.

"No! I just can't face him. Guys he was going to propuse!" said Kelly.

"Come on Kelly. Your birthday is in two weeks and you going to spend it here? Wouldn't you rather spend it in California?" asked Maria.

"And plus Randy can see you in a bikini and wonder "Why did I let this chick go?" or would you rather let Randy think your scared to face him?" said Eve.

" Thats the thing I am scared to see him." said Kelly.

"Kells listen 50 years from now don't you wanna say I went to California with my friends and face my ex-boyfriend?" asked Maria.

"Fine when are we going?" asked Kelly.

"Next week." answered Maryse.

Next week at the airport

So far the boys are there.

"Randy why are you so nervous?" asked John.

"Oh I don't know, i'm just going to see my ex-girlfriend that i haven't seen in the last 4 months." said Randy rubbing his hands together.

"Don't worry man. In Califronia your going to meet all kinds of diffrent woman." said Phil.

"Your right." said Randy with a sigh.

The girls came.

"Hey girls." said Mike.

"Hey!" said Kelly.

Randy and Kelly look at each other but they don't say anything.

"So Mike were's Layla?" asked Marsye.

"She couldn't get off work till next month." said Mike.

"Aww that sucks." said Maryse trying to act sad.

"CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME!" yelled John.