Shut Up You Stupid Bitch!

Kelly and Randy

"Randy stop yelling!" yelled Kelly.

"I love how your telling me to stop yelling when your yelling at me to stop!" yelled Randy.

"Randy i'm tired with this conversation!" said Kelly calming down but stil with that  same anger.

"What are you walking away again from me?" Randy also calmed down.

Kelly walked out of the room but turned back and said "I didn't walk away, you pushed me away."

Those word hit Randy like a ton of bricks. That was the last thing he was he wanted to do was to push her away.

To Everyone Inside

"Well you guys go talk to Randy, we will go talk to Kelly." said Maryse.

"I'm not talking to Randy. I already did talk to him about Kelly. My next advice is to just screw her and have a good time here." said John.

"That's not a bad idea John. We should just tell them to forget about each other." said Eve.

To The Girls Walking Into Their Room

"Okay Kelly is going to be crying I just know it." said Maria.

"Oh yeah."  said Maryse.

"But Randy did say some mean stuff but Kelly wasn't owing up to her own mistake." said Eve.

They walk into their room and she's her getting her clothes out for the club tonight. Her eyes were perfectly fine, her cheeks weren't puffy and her eyelashes were not wet.

"Umm hey Kells, whats up?" asked Maryse.

"Nothing just getting ready. What are you guys wearing?" ask Kelly like nothing happen

" Kelly are you upset?" asked Maria.

"Why? I'm not going to cry about him anymore, i'm done." said Kelly as she got her white dress and goes to the bathroom to change.

"Well that was easy." said Eve.

To The Boys

"Hey man." said Phil.

"Hey." said Randy with  sigh.

"Okay man I know I told you to go for her but after what happen, just screw her." said John.

"I know but she told me something and it hurt." said Randy.

"What was it?" asked Mike.

"Nothing lets just get ready." said Randy.

At The Club

Maria and John were dancing and so were Eve and Phil.

"Hey Randy miss me?"

I recognize that voice. Randy turns around and sees Madison. "Umm hi Madison."

"What no hug?" asked Madison.

They hug. Then they let go.

"So what are you doing here?" said Madison flirting.

"I could ask you the same thing." said Randy wishing she would leave.

"Well my friends and I decided to come and plus I missed you. I heard you came." said Madison. 

Madison saw Randy looking at Kelly. Madison is getting jealous.

"Is that Kelly?" asked Madison a little annoyed.

Randy nodded his head.

Madison walks over to Kelly and pulls the back of her hair.

'Hey what the hell?" said Kelly turning around.

"You stay away from my man but it's not like I never had him!" said furiously Madison.

"What are you talking about?" Kelly stopped for a minute then said "Wait are you the slut that made Randy and I break up?"

"Of course you done bimbo now be a good little bitch and stay away from him." said Madison. 

"You can have him  but no one calls me a bitch or a bimbo!" said Kelly and gave Madison a slap.

Madison slap Kelly, then Kelly tackles Madison. Randy comes and pulls Kelly off of her.

"Kelly your just a jealous bitch that Randy had a whole lot better time with me then you!" spat Madison. 

Kelly shoved Randy off and started to walk out of the club. Kelly ignored Randy calling her name.

Kelly was walking down the street. Kelly looked at her watch and it said 2:37 am.  Kelly knew it wasn't smart since there would be some creeps but she was too piss. She couldn't believe she met that hoe! 

As Kelly was walking some guy grab her and pulled her into an alley. 

Kelly screamed.

"Hello there sexy ass." said the man. He looked about 40.

The man started to rub his hands up and down her body reaching to her breasts. Kelly screamed.

The man put his hand on her mouth and said "Shut up you stupid bitch!"