You Ruined My Life

3 weeks later. An hour before the wedding.  Maria's POV

Oh my god! I'm getting marry in an hour. The girls jut finished doing my hair and make-up now their going to put on my dress.

"Where the hell is Eve?" asked Maryse.

"I don't know she should be here soon." said Kelly.

"I'm here." yelled Eve.

"Where did you go Eve?" asked Alanna.

"I went to the bathroom." answered Eve.

Eve and Phil came about three days ago.

"Okay let's go put on that beautiful dress of your's." said Kelly.

I smiled.

John's POV

30 minutes. I started pacing back and forth.

"Why  are you so damn stressed?" asked Mike.

I huffed. "Cause i'm getting married." 

"I wasn't stressed when I was getting married." said Randy. "You shouldn't be. She said yes for a reason, she loves you."

"Randy I know your right but still." I said.

"Just leave him alone. He's too excited to see Maria walking down the aisle." said Phil.

" I can't believe it i'm getting married." I said.

"Well you better cause the wedding starts in 20 minutes. Chop chop, let's go." said Mike while getting up.

I got up, Randy put his hand on my back. "No need to be stressed. Nothing bad is going to happen." 

I nodded.

I'm getting married.

Third person.

The boys came to the church. Soon people were coming in. Randy who was the the best man was standing next to John, then Mike then Phil.

Alanna was walking down the aisle throwing petals on the ground. Then Maryse came down wearing the long red satin strapless brides maid dress. Mike smiled thinking how beautiful Maryse looked. Soon Eve was walking down. Phil smiled thinking about how stunning Eve looked. There's his beautiful wife he fell in love with. Later Kelly came walking. Randy couldn't help but smile. He knew it was wrong to smile since hes married but he couldn't help it. Then everyone smiled. Maria was walking down in her beautiful lace satin mermaid shaped strapless dress. John had the biggest smiled.

"Do you John take Maria to be your lofty wedded wife for sickness and in health for richer or poor?" asked the preist.

"I do." smiled John.

"Do you Maria take John to be your lofty wedded husband for sickness and in health for richer or poor?" asked the preist.

Maria took a deep breath and said "I do."

"I know pronouce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." said the preist.

John put his hand on Maria's cheek and kissed her.

Eve's POV

After the wedding we went down to a beautiful restaurant for the reception. At about nine pm the DJ started to put music on. Phil and I were dancing.

"Eve?" asked Phil.

"Yeah." 

"What would you say if I change my mind." said Phil.