What The Fuck Did I Just DO?

Heyy guys i'm going to make some changes to my story. First i'm going to be making athur's note and i'm going to start to do point of views (POV). So here's the newest chapter enjoy and don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE I always need to know your thoughts of this chapter!

John's POV

I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turn but I couldn't stop thinking about Maria. I really wanna talk to Randy but I didn't see him.  I turned over the look at the clock and it read 3 am. I couldn't sleep for the last 2 hours. I got up to go get  drink.

As I was walking back to my room, I looked in the girls room and I saw Kelly sleeping and down beside her bed was her clothes.  I also saw Eve also asleep. She didn't look to happy when Phil and her told us they were engage. I couldn't see Maryse now that I think of it Mike and Maryse weren't with us. I looked over to my angel's bed and I couldn't see her. After she dumped me she left the club without an explanation.

I heard the bathroom door  open. I looked and it was Randy.

"Hey man." said Randy.

"Hi." I said still looking into the girl's room.

"Do wanna talk?" asked Randy.

I nodded.

"So what's up?" asked Randy as we sat down in the living room.

"A lot of stuff Randy." i said.

"Well go say it." said Randy.

"Well let's start off by saying the Eve and Phil are engaged-" Randy cuts John off.

"Wait they have been dating for like four months and Phil proposed? Damn he must be desperate." said Randy.

"I know right? When they told us Eve seemed a bit unhappy.  I don't think she wants to get marry." I said.

"Then why did she say yes? Do you think Phil is doing something to her?" asked Randy.

"I don't think so Phil is too nice of a guy." I said.

"That's true. So were's Maria? I haven't seen her." Randy asked.

"Umm well I don't know." I answered looking down.

"What do you mean you don't know? She is I don't know your girlfriend!" said Randy shocked.

"Dude that's the thing she is not my girlfriend anymore. She kinda broke-up with me." I said still looking down.

"What did you do?" Randy asked.

"Nothing all she said was 'John I just can't do this' She left without giving me the real reason." I said still looking down.

Randy's POV

"Dude i'm sorry." I said.

Poor John.

"Well what can I do? She isen't happy." said John still looking down.

After a couple a minutes of silence John spoke.

"So Maryse and Mike hooked-up." said John.

"Well finally wait how do you know?" I asked.

"Well we found them making out and well they kinda went to the bathroom, when we went to leave we called Mike and he said and I quote 'Maryse and I are going to go a hotel.' Do you think Layla is going to beat te crap out of Maryse?." John said smiling a little.

"Dude well I don't know. Maryse looks pretty fit but Layla's bitchy side is going to get a head of her."  I said.

"She has a bitchy side?! I thought she was a natural bitch! Remember when she tried to have sex with you?" John asked.

"How could I not? Thats when I called her a whore. Wich she is and when we told Mike he didn't believe us then, when I blew her off she went to you." I said.

"Yeah. She is a slut." John said. "So why is Kelly wearing your shirt?"

"Well I saved Kelly from getting raped and we got back together and we kinda well not kinda. We had sex." I said smiling.

"Dude don't shoot the messenger when I tell you this." said John.

I looked at him confused.

"Well your going to be a dad and well Kelly's not the one who's pregnant. It's Madison." said John.

"No no no no. NO!" I said getting up. I began to walk back and forth.

"Dude think about, you guys had sex four months ago and she got has gotten a bit of waight." John said.

"I know  but like I don't mind to be a dad I just mind it's Madison. Kelly and I just got back together." I said almost getting tears.

"Dude i'm sorry I truly. I'm sorry I introduce you guys together. I should have known my step-sister would try to hook-up with you." John said.

"It's not your fault. It's mine." I said.

"What are you going to do?" John asked. 

"Well i'm not going to lie. First I need to get Madison's number then I'm going to go tell Kelly." I said.

John gets up and hands me a piece of paper. I look and their a number on it. 

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. Goodnight." John said.

"Goodnight." 

I walk in and I see Kelly opening her eyes. I lie down next to her.

"Why are you awake?" Kelly ask.

"I could ask you the same question." I whispered.

"I asked you first." Kelly whispered back.

"Well John woke up and we were talking now answer my question." I said.

"Well I felt that no one was next to me." Kelly said looking  up to me.

I smiled. "You love me right?"

"Randy of course I love you. If i didn't I wouldn't be here right now." Kelly said.

"I never wanna break-up again." I said.

"Me either." Kelly said cuddling up to me.

I wraped my arm around her. I kissed her forehead.

I'm praying that Kelly is not going to break-up with me. These last four months were lonely.

Maria POV

I have been here on the bench for the last four hour's crying my heart out. Then he came.

"Did you break-up with him?" 

I nodded. Still sobbing.

"Good."

Then he pressed his lips against mine. Eww yuck! 

Mike POV

I woke up. I looked at the clock and it read 10 am.

I get up then I look down and I see my penis. I was naked. I have a huge headache.

I turn around and I see beautiful blond hair. I turned her over and it was Maryse. She is naked too.

"What the fuck did I just do?" I yelled.