How About We Do Tell The Truth

John'S POV

When Randy left some interesting conversation came up.

"So Maryse have you found a boy yet?" asked Layla.

"Well I have found boy but turns out he was just using me." said Maryse looking hurt. 

Mike looked wasn't even looking at Maryse. Damn this is awkward.

"Well that sucks." said Layla. Man Layla is a fake bitch. You could tell the enjoyment in her tone.

"Well Layla Maryse dosen't need a boy to be happy." said Maria. Damn she looked so hot.

"I know but come on you guys are in California, your bond to meet someone." said Layla. Layla is just rubbing it in Maryse's face that Layla got Mike wrapped around her finger.

"Well not always sometimes they turn out to be jackasses and trust me I know the feeling." said Kelly. 

"But I thought you and Randy are dating." said Layla.

"Oh we are but come on Layla. You don't need a man to be happy. I was perfectly happy when Randy and I weren't dating. The only thing that change was were I was living." said Kelly. 

You go Kells!

"Wait are you saying you don't love him?" said Layla. 

You could see the fury in Kelly's eyes. When Kells opened her mouth Maryse finally came in.

"Layla just shut the fuck up! Kelly's not saying she dosen't love him she is saying I don't need a boy okay? So if you wanna be a bitch then leave, we don't welcome bitches here."

Layla was shocked. Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Randy came back.

"So what did I miss?" asked Randy while he sat down next to Kelly and I.

Silence was his answer.

"Who called you?" asked Phil.

"My mom." Randy replied a little to quickly.  Kelly did not by that.

"Really?" asked Kelly smiling.

"Really. John I have to go send something to my mom can you drive me the post office tomorrow?" asked Randy.

"Sure." I shrugged.

After a couple of awkward hours we were all getting ready to watch a movie. Phil and Eve decided to go for dinner. So they didn't stay. Randy and I were in our room. Poor Mike he had to go in the living room with the girls so nothing bad would happen.

"John, your not driving me to the post office tomorrow." said Randy.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause were going to the hospital." answered Randy.

" Why?"  I gotta admit I was shocked.

"Cause Madison is going to find out the sex of our baby tomorrow." 

I scoffed. "Why are you dealing with her?" 

"John i'm only doing this for the baby. I want the baby to grow up with a Dad unlike me.  Plus I wanna see my son or daughter." said Randy putting  his head in his hands. 

"Should we call Mike in?" I really wanted to get Mike out of that little awkward session with the girls. Poor Mike once again.

"MIKE!" yelled Randy.

Mike's POV

Thank the lord Randy called me. I basically ran in. No one spoke in the living room.