She Left Me

Hey guys! I would like to thank AshelyRunnels630 for making the new cover of my book! It is truly amazing! Now lets get to the story shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly's POV

"When would you like to leave?" asked the woman.

"Whens the quickest flight to leave California to New Jersey?" I asked trying not to let the tears prickle out.

"Well we have a flight tomorrow at twelve pm sharp but it's going to cost more since it's really close." she said.

"It dosen't matter. Can I pay tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes you can. We will have a ticket ready for you." she said.

"Okay thank you." I said.

"Have a nice night." 

Too late for that.

"You too." With that said we end the call.

Then the tears started to prickle out. I have to get out of here, get my clothes then go to a hotel. 

How can I sneak out without anyone knowing? Wait I saw a exit door close to the bathroom. Awesome? Not really. I don't wanna leave but I have too.

I got out of the bathroom then walked out the door. When I got out I called a taxi.

To Maryse and Maria. Maria's POV

"Maryse have you seen Kelly?  Were going to cut her cake now." I asked.

"I saw her in the bathroom. She was crying." answered Maryse.

What!?

"Why was she crying?"  I asked.

"She's pregnant." answered simply Maryse.

"She took the test?" Maryse nodded.

Maryse and I basically ran to the bathroom. When we got there Kelly wasn't there. I pulled out my phone and called her but she didn't answer. Shit.

"Where did she go?" Maryse asked me.

"I don't know." I answered.

Kelly's POV

The taxi came fast.  I said hi so did he. I told him my distention. I wasn't really in the mood to talk without crying. I look at my phone and saw Maria was calling me.  I wanted to pick it up and talk to her but I just couldn't. I know i'm walking away letting Madison win but I just can't deal with Randy.Randy should be with Madison. Everything is too confusing. I want him, I need him but he is already with Madison. He proposed.

The boys. John's POV

"How could you say that to Maryse?" I asked.

"Mike you know that Maryse likes you right?" said Randy.

"I know she does but I love Layla. I know what I said was wrong." said Mike.

"Why don't go and apologize?" asked Randy.

"I will." answered Mike.

"Why do you love Layla?" I asked.

Mike didn't answer. It looked like he was thinking? Thinking? Thinking? Really?

"Dude this is an easy question." said Randy.

"I just love her. She beautiful, sexy, smart, sweet the list goes on." said Mike.