Chapter 15: The discovery

As I approached the house, I slowly opened the door. I walked in and tried not to be noticed. Of corse, everyone stopped and was staring at a statue in the doorway. "Are you ok, dear?" my aunt called as she was pushing everyone aside to try and hug me. I started to cry, and in the corner of my eye, I see him..... But this time, he was cold out, laying on the couch with an icepack on his forehead. I tried to remember the touch of the ss (shape shifter), and walked to his side. Auntie pushed everyone outside, with about three boxes in her hand. "Its enough for everyone. Learn. It'll be fun." She shut the door, and came to me."Explain. What happened?" "When we where walking," I started, with tears rushing down my face, like a pack of wild buffalos, "and we ended up in a flower meadow. I have never sent it but 'Lee' tripped me, and I saw a glare in the eyes. Not his. I have never seen it before, but it was a shape shifter." As I said that word, Lee jumped up as a wolf and jumped with teeth at my neck. At this point, I was crying, and paralyzed with fright. He jumped back, "Oh my gosh, April! Your-ssss...." He fell turning back into a human. I was still crying, but Auntie wiped my tears, and gave me a long thick box. "What is it?" I started to tear the box open, and as I finish, I see its a red skateboard with a big wolf in the middle. Under it, was a strap to put my board on my back. I put on the strap and hugged my aunt. I started for the door, and as I opened it, I was amazed at how quickly the pack had learned the skill. I was helped by May, and was a born blood pro. As I skated down the street, I jumped my skateboard around to go to the house, but to my surprise, it was gone.