Chapter 6: The Recovering

Everyone stopped in their tracks. "How do you know?" I whipped around and was face to face with Alex. "Listen. When I attacked blonde Adam was laying right here. I sat there and watched him. He was hurt pretty bad." I could see the pack was worried. "Listen up. I have a plan." this guy has black hair and freckles. he had glasses and one eye missing. "Ok. April by the way I'm mark. Go home and meet us at the tree by the woods at 5:00. Everyone expects us to strike at midnight, do you get it?" "What will we do from there? Can I show my parents?" "You may only chose two wise people to show." As I ran home, I tried to think of an excuse of why I have been out the whole day and why I'm bruised. But when I got there I can see my two little sisters, but my parent are not there. "Olivia! Peach! What's going on?" "They are in shock. Let me ask the same question." "I was just out with some friends and fell down a hole. Where are my parents?!" I was really worried at this time until I feel a hand on my shoulder. it was May, Alex and Adam."Adam! I thought you...." We wen and picked him up. We really need to talk." By that time I was paralyzed by the thought of..... No! It couldn't be true. I couldn't let myself! As I tried To put it all in my mind I see my sisters waking up. I grabbed them and ran and when I couldn't see the police I turned to a wolf and ran as fast as I could. I couldn't believe it but...... The evils have my parents!!!!!