Chapter 21: The start of something dangerous

I had the weirdest dream ever.... I don't even know how to describe it. So the first part, I was in a pool of ruby red blood. All of a sudden, one of the evils jumped out, and all the blood started to drain out. Then I was sucked sucked into a tunnel, and I saw a face. It had a long beard, long hair, and it was all brown. I walked to it, and it said something.. I couldn't hear all of it, but it said I was meant for something, and it said it wasn't ready for me yet. I was kinda scared, because all I saw then was red. I don't know how it happened but I jumped up gasping all the air I could. I was then pinned down my 5 doctors who had the faces of fear like had just seen a ghost. I was freaked out, but I didn't struggle. I knew that they were doing it for my own good. I just learn to go with what's happening... I was scared, but I knew Adam was fine. I looked at all the doctors, and they all had scars. But as I cough eyes with one, I started to freak out again, because I saw one of them. He started to walk towards me, so I started screaming. I then realized that I could turn into a wolf, but I couldn't in front of humans. So I did the next best thing; Used super strength. I first punched the doctor that was holding my right arm, then jumped up and ran, as fast as I could out of the hospital. As I busted out of the doors, I felt a chill go down my spine. I looked around, to find no one outside. All the cars were gone, and no people were walking around. I was getting really scared as I feel a force grab my arm. I swing my head towards the force, to find nothing, so I just run.