Chapter 1: The new girl

The truck finally stopped after 3 hours. At least that's what I thought. "How long was I out?" I asked my mom. "April, you were out for 2 days! I was very worried!" She has long black hair with big pretty blue eyes. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and some shorts that have a rose on the side. "Are you ready?" My dad asked. He has brown hair and a red shirt with black stripes. It has looked like he has been driving this whole time, with that tired look to his brown eyes. "For what?" I replied. As my mom and dad unbuckle, I see a row of houses. They were all a different color. Red, blue, green. All but three houses. Our house, and two very close houses across the street. These houses were grey and black. I look to my left side to see two angels by me. My 7 year old sister, who was wearing a black hello kitty shirt with blue shorts on. her name is Olivia. She has the biggest blue eyes you will ever see. Her short brown hair was everywhere. My other little sister is 5 with a blue t-shirt on with a cute little skirt.She has beautiful brown eyes that shin when she's outside, Peach. As I walk in the house, I notice how freakishly huge it is from the inside. My mom showed me my large room that was up the stairs. It had pink walls and a balcony. As I started unloading my stuff, I looked out my balcony, and felt as if someone was watching me.