Chapter 5: The Other Pack

"So I am so confused..what is going on here? I'm getting mad......" All I remember after that is hearing screaming and the next thing I know I am in an old cabin with 5 people. None look like anyone I know. "Welcome new comer. I see you are recovering from our little, meeting! That's interesting...." This person has short blond hair and a mask on. Now that I'm looking around, all of them have masks. his voice sounds like a deep but high at the same time. "Where am I at? Please tell me what is going on!!!!!" I was getting frustrated when the leader leaned onto my face. "Listen. Your really are pretty and all, but you are the new one. Well, someone has to train you and it really can't be those stupid goodies." "What about my family?" I really was worked about them... but one of the females stepped up. "April..... Remember me? I mean how could you not." That voice...... If I'm not mistaking it is my...... "Lori? Is that you?" Lori is my older sister. I haven't seen her in 2 years now. "How did you know? I became one of these losers because of those stupid shadows." she had a slight smile on her face. "Why are they called the shadows?" All of a sudden I feel a bite on my neck, then the next thing I knew, we were zooming in the woods. "Listen. Just, control your powers and you will turn into one of us. Do you z" "It will work. Just focus and you will become...." Before he could finish out of nowhere a big blond wolf comes and tackles Adam. "Nooo!!" I closed my eyes and put all my effort into this and before you know it I was a beautiful white snow wolf with razor sharp teeth and golden eyes. I ran as fast as I could, I ran and jumped on top of the big blond wolf. Before I knew it I had pined him down with my jaw. All the shadows ran over to me and turned into human form. "Why do you want the girl so bad?" I couldn't see who was talking, but I'm sure it was May. She had that anger in her voice. "I will never tell!" the blond snarled. "A, bring him. But before you do let me do something." May walked over to blond, snapped his neck so he turned back into a human and went to sleep, at least I thing he's asleep. "Now we have one of them!" But I realized, I didn't see Adam. I dropped blond, and scream, "ADAM'S GONE!"