Chapter 8: The Other Side

It started getting dark. "WHEN DID THEY SCRATCH YOU?" I was getting mad, but I know I had to control my anger or I would lose control. "I tried to save them but the big dogs scratched me. It looked like they were smiling." Well I decided to go and find Alex and May. I always knew that Olivia as the brave one. "How did they scratch Peach?" I was worried about Peach. She is only 5, and doesn't have a clue about anything 'real' in the world. "When I got scratched and she tried to run....I help, but one wolf came and jumped on me..... I really was..." Both girls started crying, and that is when it hit. Out of all times May, Adam and Alex jumped out o the bushes, and Olivia and Peach jumped higher than the moon. "Finally we found you!!! We were so worried that you and the girls got captured," May said, and you could tell they had been running because they were sweaty, and breathless. I had no words. I was too focused on the girls turning evil to see that Adam, the strongest one, had pinned me on the ground. "Calm.............. APRIL!!!!" I had passed out, or had a blackout in my eyes. I had a dream. It had all the evils, without their masks..... I had been woken up by Alex. "They have transformed, into evil pups. We need to train them before its too late, or the words get around to the blonde freak." I could see the girls tied up with 30 chains. "I know know.. I........." I had to pause because we had visitors. I didn't know who they were so I turned protective mode. "Hey who's the white one? Good dogie." As they tried to pat my head, I snapped at them. "WHOA! Slow your roll! I am one of you." I turned back to human and backed away, still growling. "Aprl, meet the others. Mike, Amy, A.J., Morie and the blonde weardow, Lee." That name ringed in my head. Lee. Lee. Lee. As I said his name one more time I jumped on top of him and growled with anger. "WHERE ARE THEY? WHERE ARE THEY?" I finally got jearked of by Amy. A blonde tall girl with freakles. I guess he was her boyfriend or something. I transformed back to a human and ran to my sisters and dropped on my knees. "Please! Please! You have to rember me! Please! I love you!" Just then I hear growling.