Chapter 22: Done...

I ran until I was at a cliff. I looked down, and there was a stream, and it was moving really fast. As I turn around to go back I see an evil. "Hello there," she says with a growl in her voice. I shake a little, but shake it off. I couldn't tell which one it was, because she was wearing a mask, so immediately I turned into my wolf. As I stare deeply into her eyes, I noticed something very familiar. "Lori, you can stop now. Come join us!" "Why in the world would I do that? I would join a squirrels group!" She snickered as she said it. As she turned into a wolf, I hear footsteps. They got louder and louder as they finally stop, as Alex, Max and Adam find me and my sister about to fight. "Stop!" Max shouts. I get really scared, not knowing what to do. I started to move to the right, but I wasn't quick enough. Lori bit me in my neck, and I yelped. Adam fell to the ground, feeling the same pain in the neck. This has never happened before, so I got scared. I was in pain, my mate is on the ground, yelping, and my friends are trying to process what's happening. I don't move as my sister is sinking her sharp teeth into my flesh. I yelp and scratch her stomach. She jumps back, stunned, which gives me time to figure out what is going on and why my sister is trying to kill me. I jump up with blood gushing from my neck, and I look around. I see my sister shake off which meant she was about to attack. So I do the next best/worse thing I could do; I jump into the stream. I am still a wolf because I am terrified my human can't handle this kind of water. I finally find a rock that I jump on. I turn into a human because my paws kept slipping off. I hold the rock like it was the only thing keeping me alive, which it was, so I hold on tight. I get fish slaps and water in my mouth, which didn't taste very good. I tried to scream for help, but all I did was get more water in my mouth. I started to slip off the rock, as I saw Lori look over towards me, still as a wolf. But instead of having fury in her eyes, she had fear. For me? Was she scared of me ding? I was trying to think as my hand slipped off the rock, and I yelped as it scraped along the top of a shard of the big rock. I scream in pain as my sister jumped into the water. I never really stopped to think of how great life was, until I saw mine flash and be threatened. I watched as my biggest sister was struggling to fight the river currents, and save me. All I saw was her head hit a rock that broke off of the riverbank. I started to freak out as I no longer saw the wolf that practically raised me as kids. I pulled myself up the rock, and dived into the water, where I last saw my sister. Hey! Now instead of her saving me, I was trying to save her. As I went under the water, I swam until I felt hair at the bottom of the river, moving slowly, but surly. I grabbed my sister, as she turned back into a human and pulled her onto the opposite side of the river as my friends and mate. I was trying to help my sister regain her breath, when Max jumped up from behind me. She started to help me, when I backed off and started crying. As Max tried to get a heartbeat I was sobbing. She looked up at me, and shook her head.

________________________________________________________________

END OF BOOK ONE!!!! Next book is called The Blind Eye!!! Thanks for reading!! XD