Chapter 19: The Killer

He looked at he in horror, and I ran out the door. I had grabbed my skateboard, but didn't dare to use it yet, because I was in tears. I ran as fast as I could, transforming into my wolf. I didn't know what to do, so I just kept running, until I was tired, hungry and lost. I got really scared, because it was dark, and I was in an unknown territory.I found a tree, set my skateboard down by me, and drifted into slumber. That night, I barley got any sleep, because all I could do was have nightmares. My first dream was of the day I almost lost Adam and then I was captured, almost drowned, and I woke up. I was sweating really bad. I had other really bad ones but when I woke up from my last night terror I caught a sent. It was unfamiliar so I jumped up with my skateboard in my hands. All of a sudden, a wolf jumped and tackled me, and penned me to the ground. with my defiance skills, I kicked him in the stomach and jumped off the ground. I transformed into my wolf and we circled a for like, 2 minutes until the wolf laid down. I lifted my head with respect of the other. He turned into human form, and I looked him over. He was tall with green eyes. He had black hair that was in a spiked position. "Please, you have to help me! They found me, and I don't know where I am going!" I turned into a human, with my head up with power. He looked me over and grinned. "What is your name?" "D- Dallas. What is yours?" "April.Who are you running away from?" He had fear in his eyes," The Evil pack." I immediately put my board on my back, transformed into a wolf and signaled him to follow. We ran for a solid 4 hours until we stopped at a gas station. Of course we turned back to humans and walked in. The lady at the front had blue hair and brown eyes. She gave me a really dirty look, and went on with her business. Dallas followed me to the coolers and we both got a drink. We both got a bag of chips and went to the front to pay. "Is this all for ya'll?" "Yes mam" "OK this will be $6.96. Will this be cad or cash?" she asked me as she looked at me with a n evil glare in her eyes. "Cash." I gave her the exact amount and we left. "So where are we going?" "As far away from this place as we can go. I don't ant anyone taking our sent so I bought this." I pulled out a bottle of men' s Ax, and sprayed it on myself. "Why did..." "They were out of the woman's," I said as Dallas giggled. We walked until it got dark, then transformed into wolves and slept. I was having a really good dream, until I was woken by the sounds of growling. I looked up to see half of my pack in a wall formation, and Dallas standing in front of me, protecting me. I turned back into a human as I saw Adam step forward. "Who are you, wolf?" I could tell that Adam was mad at me by the way he was acting. "H- how did you find us?" I asked. "I have a gps tracker on your phone." I took out my phone and turned it off. "Do you know these people, April?" Dallas growled as he backed closer to me. "Yes. They are my pack. Listen you guys. I am helping a friend, alone. I need to finish this one task without someone watching my every step." Adam looked at me with a disgusted face, but the way his eyes looked sent a chill down my back. I started to walk away when all of a sudden I don't feel alone, like, I don't know how to explain it, but it felt there was a "force" that was stronger that all the wolves combined. I turned to face my pack when someone jumped on my back, slamming my head into the ground. All I heard was screaming, then, sirens.