Chapter 13: "She just, keeps disappearing!"

As the door opened, my heart stopped. "Whoa. Lee? Is that you?" He started blushing. He looked almost like an exact replica of Peta off of The Hunger Games. He had dark brown flippy hair. "What do you think?" "Auntie you are amazing! How did you do that?" "I can't say. All I can say, is it's your turn!" As she dragged me into the room, I could see Lee smiling. "See you in 20 minutes, Peta!" I yelled. "What ever!" As my aunt sat me down, she was starring at me. "Ah! Perfect!" She got her hair clippers and turned me around. All I hear is "clip! clip! clip!" "Ok now we move on." She turned me back around, and started on my face. Eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, ect. When she was done with that, she gave me a half shirt, a leather jacket and a pair of skinny leather pants. After I put the clothes on, she gave me a pair of black converse. To top it all off, she gave me a bright red hat with bold words that say "I'm taken," with two little stick figures, which I guess are I guess me and Lee. "And done!" When I looked in the mirror, I almost attacked. I put my hat on and started out the door. Of course, the first one that I saw was Lee. I turned the bedroom light for side effect. I had and head tilted down, to add that mysterious look. "Well hello there," he said trying to take my hat off. Instead, I flew between his legs and tapped his back. when he turned back, I was gone. Everyone pointed to the open door, and he left the house to be part of a hunt he will never forget. As he left the house, I saw him sniffing the air. I was in the tree right next to him, he looked up, and saw me. "Found ya!" "Not for long! Omg... IS THAT AN EVIL??" He turned back, ready to kill someone, but to his surprise, no one was there. Another surprise was he turns and looked in the tree and I was gone. Where I really was, I was sprinting down the big field. As I stopped at a little creek, I turned back to see him looking and sniffing around. "Hey! Lee!" I shouted at a safe distance. He ran faster than I have ever seen, and as he came close to me, I fell back into the creek. "Dang it! April! come out or I will come in!" When he wasn't expecting a thing, I kissed him on the cheek, and pushed him in. As he fell, I jumped back in. For a little creek, it felt really deep. As we came to the surface, he put his arms over me, and leaned over for the most perfect, amazing.... "Hey! Don't wanna mess your new looks up do ya? Get out of that black hole, and back on earth!" Aunt Marcie shouted from the house. When we got inside, the girls pulled me to one side and the guys pulled Lee to another. "So did ya"ll kiss?" "Tell all details!" Everyone had the impression that we kissed! "Well, when I pushed him into the creek, I jumped in. When we came up, he almost, but auntie ruined it for us...." "Why didn't you kiss him?" I had to think about that. That. Mat...... HAT! I forgot my hat down by the creek! "Lee! Lee!" I could see him running down the hall. "What's wrong?" "Let's take a walk. Just you and me." He nodded, and everyone watched us leave, but he ran back in the Hayes and yelled, "SHE JUST KEEP DISAPPEARING!"