Sixty

Life's really shitty rn so I'll be living out the happiness I wish I had through this book...You're welcome 🙃

-

I groaned as I headed into the kitchen with a big smile on my face.

"Look who finally left their cocoon," Quincy smiled at me as I sat on the stool next to Travis and ruffled his hair. "You finished your list?"

I nodded. "Fucking finally, I almost cried like ten times."

Travis smiled up at me with cereal running down his chin. "So you finished and we can go on tour now?!" Travis shoveled a bunch of cereal into his mouth and jumped up. "Okay let me finish packing and we can go, I'm almost done."

He went to run and I grabbed him softly. "We don't leave until next week."

He turned around and frowned. "I have to wait for another week?"

I nodded. "Sadly."

He huffed and tried to cross his arms but he was restricted by the cast. "Looks like we're stuck with Quincy for another week."

I chuckled and helped him back onto the stool as Quincy scoffed. "More like I'm stuck with you two, Jimmie and I can't wait to have the house to ourselves," he sighed dreamily and bit his lip. "Running around naked-"

"Aye," I covered Travis's ears. "Don't talk about-"

"Hey, why don't you invite him over and we all run around naked!" Travis yelled before moving my hands.

Quincy burst into laughter and I shook my head chuckling. "Looks like someone's feeling better."

Travis shrugged. "Yeah because your here."

I stared at him for a minute smiling softly.

Gosh, I love this boy.

"Awwww brother-sister moment." Quincy cooed.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah."

"So Y/n, who are you bringing with you on tour?" Quincy asked.

I hummed. "I was thinking-" The doorbell rang and I smacked my lips. "I got it."

I stood and headed towards the door pulling it open. "Oh hey Nessa."

She smiled up at me. "Hey."

She went in for a hug and I backed away. "Nah, what's wrong?"

She sighed and dropped her arms. "I was hoping you wouldn't notice."

"Well I did," I nodded inside the house stepping out of her way. "Let's talk."

She walked in and went straight to the kitchen. "Hey guys." I heard her say as I closed the door and followed her.

"Nessa!" Travis jumped up again and pulled her into a hug. "I haven't seen you for three days."

She nodded and rubbed his head. "I know it's been toooooo long."

I smiled at them and cleared my throat. "How about you two chill later while I talk to Nessa?"

Quincy chuckled as Travis looked at him.

"What?" Vanessa asked looking at me who shrugged.

"Vanessa and Y/n..." Quincy started.

"Sitting in the tree..." Travis continued.

"All right." I rolled my eyes and pushed a laughing Vanessa towards the stairs.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" They both yelled as Vanessa and I made it into my room.

"Damn their hilarious." Vanessa shook her head sitting at the foot of my bed next to a sleeping Dog.