summary

Ready to Run // h.s:

.

"This time I'm ready to run, escape from the city and follow the sun."

.

        "Well, I should probably get going." He said.

        "Me too." She hummed along in agreement. "Where are you off to?"

        "I'm going on a roadtrip." He grinned. "And you?"

        "My wedding."

.

        Mia Roden has no clue what she is doing. With her wedding to a man she never once loved creeping up on her and her parents practically breathing down her neck, she feels completely trapped.

  Harry Styles, on the other hand, is just taking life one stride at a time. With a roadtrip across America planned out, he thinks that the next year will go very smoothly for him.

  Never once did he plan to take a runaway bride along with him.

.

  © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder. For permission, contact _HakunaMatata_ on Wattpad.com.

.

.

 a/n:

  i feel really good about this book, guys. i even made the cover myself so go me ammirite

  anyways, this story was inspired by one direction's new 'Ready To Run'. if you haven't, go give it a listen and lemme know what you think. i want this story to be cutesy but (like all my books) it's going to be totally action-packed and exciting.

  please give this a vote and a comment! i'd love to know what your thoughts are on it so far c:

  - delilah