twenty seven

PLEASE COMMENT! last chapter didn't get as much which really doesn't motivate me to write, so this update is kinda late. inline comments are appreciated, too! i will be following commenters and dedicating chapters to them. also, i do not approve of underage drinking xx

  After a few worrisome days, we were finally ready for NASA. My father hadn't contacted us again, but we did all that we could to stay out of the media. Harry had even gone to the lengths to get every reporter in the country a decent sum of money to not print any stories about us. He wouldn't tell me how much it cost him, but I could imagine it was a lot.

  We got a couples massage, which was horribly awkward. Getting naked and having someone rub you all over seemed uncomfortable enough, but having Harry naked right next to me in a towel made it even worse. The women who gave us our massages were kind, although most of the time it was a bit hard to understand their thick Colombian accents.

  "What's that amazing?" Harry had said as soon as we were done getting groped all over. "I'm going to sleep the rest of the day."

  "Me too," I decided sleepily. "The whole time I was panicking because I missed a few spots while shaving my legs and I was afraid that she would notice." 

  "It's okay, my legs are hairy, too." Harry shrugged with a chuckle.

  The rest of the day we slept and kissed a whole lot, too. Cat was full of energy and woke us up several times (mostly by pouncing on Harry's head), but I got a full fourteen hours of sleep that night and never felt more awake the next day. 

  But now was the day that I would have to meet Harry's best friend. Although we weren't formally dating or anything, meeting him would be intimidating. If he didn't like me, then the chances of Harry and I actually getting together would be pretty slim. I was also incredibly anxious to get to tour the inside of the NASA building, a dream that I had since I was a little kid. On top of both things, I was bleeding from my genitals and my supply of tampons was running low, only I was too afraid to say anything to Harry. 

  "Louis said that he's at NASA now, but he's going to wait in his car until we arrive." Harry said as he drove. "You okay? Y'seem a bit nervous."

  "I'm meeting your best friend, of course I am." I blurted. 

  "Why!?" Harry laughed loudly. "There's nothing to be nervous about!"

  "Um, hello?" I retorted. "Obviously if he doesn't like me he's going to say something to you and then I'll have nobody else to make out with while traveling the country." Clearly I was having trouble thinking before I was speaking, but since I was on my period I could just blame it on that. When it doubt; blame it on the menstrual cycle. 

  "Nothing Louis says will ever change how good of a kisser you are." Harry smirked. "Remind me again, though? I can't seem to recall just how good you are."

  "You're driving." I giggled. "Calm yourself down, you pubescent twelve year old boy."

  This caused Harry to frown. Of course, our exchange was nothing more than playful and he wasn't actually hurt by my words. Last night we both had stayed up watching Miss Universe (more or less laughing at the program and the awkward mess up made by Steve Harvey) with a bottle of wine. In our giggly and a bit tipsy state, many kisses were exchanged. Many (not that I'm complaining).

  We arrived at NASA five minutes later. The parking lot was nearly empty, with the exception of cars that belonged to the staff, and my heart pounded with giddiness. Louis Tomlinson stood beside his car in the empty lot, waving to us as we parked right next to him. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans and checked how I looked in the passenger mirror before hopping out of the van.