fifteen

want a dedication? comment somewhere in the chapter and i might dedicate this chapter to u! inline comments are always appreciated.

.

mia

.

  The next few days were spent traveling and playing with Cat. I quickly learned that she was a very positive addition to our road trip and she enjoyed pouncing on Harry's feet wherever he walked. It was extremely amusing to watch.

  "So, where exactly are we going next? Just keep travelling South?" I asked Harry a few mornings later.

  "That's what I was planning on doing. We can stop along places we want to go to as well." He said, finger combing his hair as he started to put it in a bun. "There's a mountain I'd like to climb in North Carolina."

  "A mountain!?" I exclaimed. "You're trying to kill me with all of these heights, I swear."

  "We're facing your fears!" Harry protested. "This is a growing experience for you."

  "And free entertainment for you?" I laughed dryly. "No, next place we go to, it'll be involving one of your fears and I'll be the one laughing. Now- what are you most afraid of?" I sat down on the couch next to him in the living room.

  "Uhh..." Harry bit his lip. "I'm not a fan of roller coasters... the dark... oh, and snakes. Snakes are probably my worst fear." I smirked evilly at him and he glared at me. "Mia, no. No snakes."

  "You sent me to the top of The Statue of Liberty!" I screeched. "We are going to find us a zoo and hold a snake. And then, we'll go to an amusement park and make you ride a big roller coaster- just for making me suffer." 

  "Oh, come on!" Harry fought back. "It wasn't that bad."

  "Hm, let's see." I pursed my lips. "You drug me to the top of the green lady, then you proceeded to put me in a Ferris wheel death trap and I almost had a heart attack. I think you can hold a little snake."

  "But Mia," Harry whined. He crawled over to my side of the couch and laid his head in my lap. "Snakes are scary. And vicious. Ferris wheels are happy and nice."

  "No but's." I said stubbornly. "To make it even, we can both have three fears that we have to face on this roadtrip. The dark, rollercoasters, and snakes are yours. Mine are heights and... I don't know."

  "Commitment? Testosterone? Marriage?" Harry teased. I smacked his forehead.

  "To be honest, probably." I laughed. "I'm a mess."

  "A hot mess." Harry smirked. I laughed and pushed him off of me, causing him to roll onto the carpeted floor and startle Cat, who was curled up in her bed on the other side of the room.

  I stood up and stretched my legs, jumping over Harry's body as I made my way to the bedroom in the back. Harry, Cat, and I had been sharing the king sized bed and it had been going well. A few times I would wake up kinda tangled with Harry and instantly I would scoot to the other side of the bed. Cat, for the most part, enjoyed sleeping on Harry's hair and it was probably the cutest thing that I had witnessed in my entire life. 

  I grabbed some fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom. Last night I had meant to shower, but Harry had me play ten rounds of Rummikub with him and then proceeded to use all the hot water at two in the morning.

  "I'm hopping in the shower!" I called out to Harry, who was in the kitchen making lunch. Cat tried to slide through the doorway as I was walking in, but I scooted her off to the side with my foot. Despite her liking to bite Harry's feet (28 times so far), she didn't bite me once.