twenty two

PLEASE make sure to leave a comment. especially inline. part of the reason it took me so long to update this was because i didn't have that many comments last chapter and so i had no motivation to write. PLEASE comment. i'm even giving away a dedication to someone who comments and possibly some follows as well. i really want this book to keep doing well!

  xoxo have fun reading (also sidenote: i don't condone swearing and making out with boys irresponsibly. continue)

  ALSO if anyone knows someone who makes covers, let me know. i need one very badly for a fic that i want to post that i've kept secret from you guys for a while.

  also ALSO- WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT PERFECT?

  ok go read i'm out 

.

mia

.

  We kissed too many times to count.

  Throughout the day, as we lazied around the suite, Harry would randomly walk up to me and just plant one on me without any warning. My hands would usually end up in his hair and his would usually end up cupping my face, trying desperately to get me as close to him as possible. 

  "What are you doing to me?" Harry chuckled.

  "I don't know what you're talking about." I said innocently. "The better question is what the hell are we doing?" 

  "Not sure, but it's nice. Let's not think about it too much, yeah?" He said. 

  "Yeah." I nodded. Honestly, I would much rather keep kissing Harry than question what we were doing. Never in my life had I lived in the moment as much as I was now, and it was incredibly refreshing. Harry was like my breath of fresh air.

  "Sorry we couldn't go whale protesting today." Harry apologized. "Guess we'll have to find another way to save the whales."

  "Harry, you aren't supposed to call Seaworld and ask them if you can protest. They're obviously going to say no." I giggled. "But it's okay. We can find another way to save the killer whales, maybe one that is a bit less insane." 

  Harry pulled my small body into his. We were laying in our king sized bed, despite it being three in the afternoon. So far we had watched almost a whole season of Friends and eaten a whole box of Pop tarts and that's all we had accomplished. Cat, who was laying at our feet, suddenly became jealous and climbed her way onto Harry so that she could be closer to him than I was. 

  "I think someone's a little jealous." I smiled. 

  "Cat just wants to ruin our moment." Harry pouted. "Will you still make out with me if I'm covered in cat hair?" 

  "I'll consider it." I teased. I started to get up but was immediately pulled back by Harry, who enveloped me in his arms and wrapped his legs around my body as well, trapping me there. I laughed as I tried to escape him, but it was no use.

  "Let gooooo," I whined. "I have to pee." 

  "Too bad." Harry said. "I want you all to myself." 

  "Dark Harry is real." I mumbled. 

  "What?"

  "What?" I smirked. "Seriously, I'm going to piss on you if you don't let me go right now. When I come back, I'm all yours, but right now my bladder is going to burst." 

  Reluctantly, Harry let me go. I got up and ran to the bathroom before he could change his mind, locking the door behind me. My mind was racing with possibilities of Harry and me, but I had to stop them. He liked kissing me, I liked kissing him, that was it. Overthinking things could lead to me getting my hopes up too much or having everything completely backfire on me. It was best to think less into everything and just live than to overthink things and get held back by your own thoughts.