twenty

want a dedication? all u gotta do is comment somewhere in the chapter fam

.

mia
.

"Here's the key," Harry smiled. "I want you to open the door."

"I thought you said this suite was cheap?" I chuckled. "This is a five star hotel and we're on the top floor."

"Just open it, Mia."

I turned the keys into the keyhole and pushed the door open. The room in front of me was anything but cheap. Everything looked so fancy and brand new, like the hotel knew we were coming and completely refurnished a room for us.

The majority of the room was pure white and on the floor lay a few fluffy red rugs. A white, King sized canopy bed faced a flat screen television that was as big as the entire wall it hung on. There were a few red couches on the opposite end of the room that sat just in front of an outdoor space. Outside, I could just see a small pool on a patio out looking the ocean.

Cat slipped out of Harry's hoodie and bounded into the room. She wasn't supposed to be inside the hotel, so he had to sneak her in, and I prayed that she didn't ruin the furniture. Everything looked so amazing that to even walk through the entryway made me feel like I would ruin it all.

"You didn't have to do this." I said, exasperated.

"I know." Harry shrugged, setting our bags down. A single beat went by before I squealed and hugged him as tight as I possibly could before running to the canopy bed and jumping on it. Before I could even sit up, I felt the bed sink down next to me as Harry jumped on it beside me.

"Damn, this is comfy." Harry said. "Or maybe I've gotten too used to sleeping on the bed in the bus."

"How are we supposed to get back in the bus after being in this place?" I laughed. "I say we stay in Florida for the rest of the trip. We can whale protest every day, if you want."

"Sounds like a deal." Harry said, grabbing my waist and snuggling into me. "I'm so sleepy but I want to go swimming. Come swim with me, please?" He looked up at me with a serious look on his face that I couldn't deny even if I tried my hardest.

"Isn't it, like, almost midnight?" I asked.

"It's called night swimming, duh." Harry sat up and sauntered over to the bags that he had left at the front door, opening his up in search for his swimming trunks. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him before imitating his actions, zipping open my own bag and grabbed my bathing suit.

"Be right back." Harry called over his shoulder as he walked into the bathroom, his bathing suit slung lazily over his shoulder. Once the door was locked, I got undressed and into my bikini as quickly as I could before he could come back out.

After changing, I opened the sliding glass doors to the patio and walked out. The air was chilly on my almost-bare skin, but it was a nice feeling. The pool was lit up by several underwater lights, and I realized after dipping my toe in the water that it was heated and felt like bath water. Cat had joined me on the patio, too, dipping her paw in the water before running back inside with discontent.

"Hows the water feel?" A voice from behind me said moments later. Harry stood in the doorway wearing yellow trunks that were low on his hips. My eyes were trained on his face, not daring to look anywhere below.

"Amazing." I answered honestly.

"You're, uh, bathing suit looks very nice." Harry said.

"It's plain and black." I smirked.