16

Gosh. Grizzly. No. Fizzy. No. Dizzy. Umm. Yeah. I. Am. So. Freakin. Dizzy.

Umm.. Wait. I open my eyes to the familiar room. Too familiar, eh?

"Right on time. Awake, princess?" He leans on the door, folding his arm whilst one of his hand holds a cup of I don't know. Water? Tea? Wait.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I gasp.

"If that is the way you thank me, then I suppose you're welcome." He rolls his eyes. He marches forward and sat himself beside me before offering the cup.

"What the hell is this?" I ask as I take a sip. I can't see clearly anyway.

"Pear."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, refreshment for a drunk." And as I turned back to face him, not forgetting to burst out some. I mean, there's some solid stuffs of the fruit there. How can.

"Shit. Are you taking a revenge for me? Seriously, El? If only once isn't enough," he rants out. Fair enough.

"Umm.. I can't see clearly," excuses. "Well. Is my contacts still there?" I reach out some tissues for him and try to act like a blind. Ha. Then turn back to take off the contacts before wearing my dear thick glasses. Now that I can see clearly, "Well, isn't that my dad's clothes?"

"Yeah, and I think I have to borrow another piece," he glares for a sec.

"Why?".

"Really?" He turns his head almost abruptly again. I lean backward since he's getting too near.

"Umm.. What?" I blink..

"That's too innocent of an answer," he flicks my head. Wow, good morning. I groan. "I mean, gosh. I can't believe it. You freakin' vomitted on my clothes."

"Well, did I?" I take another sip and look around as if I'm on an unidentified planet enjoying the most exquisite drink of the planet. Now, he groans. He then diverts his attention to the bookshelf beside me instead.

"You read?"

"Of course, I may be a fool to you but I graduated kindergarten and elementary just fine." I sat on my bed again.

"You are so freaking weird. That was not what I meant, seriously." He takes out a book from the bookshelf and make himself comfortable at the edge of my bed. Far enough not to touch me, but not exactly that far either. Sorry not sorry, one person bed.

"Hmm.. Wuthering Heights?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Well, nothing."

"Aren't you going to have your breakfast?" And my stomach growl, betrayal of a beast.

"Well, just about time, isn't it?" I grin at him, though not sure whether he even sees it or not. Too focused on the book, ya know. Hence, I stand and walk myself out of the door. It's my own home afterall. And just right after the door clicked, it's open again.

"Can I bring this downstair?"

"Sure. You want breakfast too?"

"I had mine already actually."

"What? How? Feel at home already? You befriend my dad? Or Ollie?" I gawk at him. Wow, never thought of him as a social person or anything.

"Your dad is kind enough," he shrugs and actually leads the way.

~~

"Where are they?" I look around as I see no one at the table.

"Went to your uncle. They say he is on the hospital." Okay, I didn't expect an answer actually. But that surely answers my question.